Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A new beginning

After having Annslee's website up and running for almost a year sadly we are saying goodbye to it. I was at the point of having to purchase more space so I thought I would just join the free blogging world instead. We'll see how it goes : )

I haven't posted photos since the 4th of July weekend so these first few posts..the dates will be a little off. Bear with me on that. You will still get to see her sweet face and how much she is growing. I can't believe it when I look at some of the pictures! So jump on board..the ride is beginning..again

2 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

1. Great Name: The Growing Warehouse!

2. Awesome Picture!

Connor Register said...

Laura,

I think the blog looks great! I know you said you don't have it looking quite the way you want yet, but it looks great as it is.

Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

I love the title! Very cool!

Linda

 
Site Meter