Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The fun continues

Here are some random shots from the days on the beach. As you can tell we didn't get much time sitting and reading like we did in years past. While we were waiting for Annslee people kept telling us "your life is really going to change" and change it has..all for the better! I wouldn't trade one minute playing in the ocean with her for hours of time reading on the beach.


I can't get out here fast enough each day!
Come on in wave...I dare ya



I will play in the sand for a minute then get more water for my cousins' sandcastle


Her newest trick..cutting her eyes at us ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend Nana... How many swimming suits do you have? I like the one with the pink grass skirt the best!

 
Site Meter