Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006

GiGi came to visit!!

Annslee's daycare was closed this week so GiGi made the trip up to stay with her. So each day while Mama and Dada were at work the girls were playing. They watched a lot of Barney, ate yummy snacks and went to the mall. At the mall they both rode the train..I wish I had a photo of that! GiGi said the lady let them go around, and around and around. Annslee also loved playing our "chasing" game with the three of us. One of us would say "I'm gonna get you" then she would always run to GiGi for protection. Then the we would say, "If I'd gotten you, I was gonna kiss you and tickle you" This provided a lot of entertainment for all of us. It was so nice for Annslee to get some one on one time with her GiGi. I grew up next door to my grandmother so I know how valuable this time is. I only wish we lived closer!!

It is fun to run into GiGi's arms when Mama and Dada are chasing me!
Am I in timeout?
GiGi..I know it is your favorite color but I can't use orange on every picture!

1 comment:

RicknJen said...

Thank you for the sweet comments! Annslee is just precious!!!!!
Most people know about the clothes but so many don't! I have given up explaining that they wrap those babies up! I will probably have questions so be prepared! :) Thank you so much. I am going to your other site now!
Hugs - Jennie

 
Site Meter