We decided to go over to Jenny and Adrian's house just like last year! When we received our referrals this time last year the four of us got together to celebrate. This year there were SIX of us!! Annslee and Mia have spent time together over the past 10 months, starting when Mia met Annslee at the airport when we got home, but they really hadn't "played" together until tonight. The games started with knocking blocks over and continued as the girls went shopping. They held their purses in one hand and held onto each other with the other hand. They literally ran through the house squealing with laughter. Of course they accidently fell once and that became a part of the game. We talked about how loud and fun it will be in a few years when there are four of them running together. At the end of the shopping spree they had to stop for a much needed ice cream break.
Thanks for your email to me. I've enjoyed your blog. I was at show and tell and immediately picked out your daughter after seeing all her pics ... she is so cute!! I had the boys with me and Bain couldn't make it so I didn't stay long. With no "babysitter" I didn't get to socialize much, either. Hope to see you soon ... looks like we will leave for China on November 2nd unless things change. Martha Carpenter
5 comments:
How awesome! The girls are adorable!
Becky
They are so precious!! How cute! I finally have Annslee's link set up! :) Big hugs! Jen
Both girls are just adorable! What a neat way to remember the first day you both saw your daughters!
Sue B
mom to Lovebug Brynn
Those are two cute girlies!
Thanks for your email to me. I've enjoyed your blog. I was at show and tell and immediately picked out your daughter after seeing all her pics ... she is so cute!! I had the boys with me and Bain couldn't make it so I didn't stay long. With no "babysitter" I didn't get to socialize much, either. Hope to see you soon ... looks like we will leave for China on November 2nd unless things change. Martha Carpenter
Post a Comment