She looks so big!! We can't believe how much she has grown--especially her hair. We need to see you real soon before she changes too much! Michelle and family
Hi Laura - you are right! Annslee and Poppy look alike. I did a double take also. That's amazing! Annslee is so cute on game day! I bet you have so much fun with her. Can't wait to see you! Hugs from Poppy and Jen
3 comments:
She looks so big!! We can't believe how much she has grown--especially her hair. We need to see you real soon before she changes too much!
Michelle and family
Hi Laura - you are right! Annslee and Poppy look alike. I did a double take also. That's amazing! Annslee is so cute on game day! I bet you have so much fun with her. Can't wait to see you!
Hugs from Poppy and Jen
Wow, she's not even 2 and she can blog already, I am very impressed Miss Annslee. :)
Post a Comment