Saturday, November 25, 2006
Guess what I got???
Yep..you guess it...our I-171 H came!!! It was issued on November 22nd and we got it on the 24th..the day after Thanksgiving. For those of you keeping track we were fingerprinted on September 5th. Now that we have our approval from the Department of Homeland Security, we can start gathering our paperwork for Vietnam. Once we complete that we can have it sent to the Vietnamese consulate and then on to Hanoi! We are one step closer to Malia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Wahoo!
I was hoping to find our approval in the stack of mail when we returned home from vacation... but we weren't so lucky. ;-(
At this rate, it's doubtful that we'll even be DTC by year end (and I was hoping for a 2006 LID - that's not going to happen).
Congrats! For those of us not in the VN program, can you tell us what differences there are between the VN and China programs? Just curious.
FANTASTIC! I hope that dossier comes together quickly!!
you allready know I am dancing around like a fool all happy for you!!! one more step closer to Annslee's baby sister!
yay...One step closer
Yea!! Congrats to you guys!! I can't wait to hear about Malia. Please keep us posted on your progress!
Hugs,
Becky
Yee Haw!!!! Congratulations! I remember just staring at our I171H for Mikayla and knowing that we were getting closer....
Annslee is going to be a BIG SISTER! And Mommy and Daddy are going to have another miracle to love!
We are so THRILLED for you! Here's to a quick dossier compilation!
Linda
Congratulations!!! I don't know how I missed this when you posted it. The dossier paperwork is a breeze - good luck!
Post a Comment