Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

We Saw Santa!! (updated)

As promised..here is her photo with Santa..hmmm, guess we won't tell her he is coming to our house tomorrow night..she might not sleep at all!! Luckily all of our post placements are done so our Social Worker won't see this photo!!



For those of you who did not see last year's photo or if you just want to see it again..here it is. As you can see, not much has changed : )





Here are photos of last year and this year...leading up to the big event!! I will post the outcome when I get it scanned...stay tuned!

Here she is ready to go in December '05



Today she waved to him and pointed to her dog shirt that she wanted to show him. I am hoping this shirt doesn't turn out like the cat shirt at Halloween!




After Santa we went to Build a Bear and she had a great time.





Then we had to ride the fire engine of course

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I know I've probably told you a hundred times, but she really is a little beauty. Thanks for sharing last year's picture...it's so much fun to see how much they change. :)

Kelly said...

She has grown so much!! Merry Christmas!!

Jo said...

Annslee is so cute!! Can't wait to see pictures of her with Santa.

 
Site Meter