Over on
Donna's blog she has a Family FotoFun Friday Challenge and this is the 14th one and I decided this one I could do. She wanted to see some Elmo photos. I am using photos you've all seen before but I still think they are too cute. In case you've forgotten these are from our Forever Family Day back on November 14th. We went to see Elmo at the Bounce Factory!

2 comments:
as allways, I love seeing photos of Annslee. I show all of my friends her photos on the blog, and we all agree she is the most beautiful little girl ever! Funny how she seems so relaxed with Elmo, but freaks over Santa. but then, I would take Elmo over a chubby old guy with a white beard and a red suite also. lol
Loved looking at all the photos with Elmo!! So cute of Annslee!!
The kids also enjoyed watching the video on Donna's blog from Jeff's place--the one who plays Elmo--they keep asking to see it again:)
Post a Comment