
So I guess March will be going out like a Lamb this year. Having a 75 degree day on February 28 means Tornado watches for March 1st! Oh well, we are used to those around here so we will just watch the weather and stay low. Hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend so we can do more outside stuff. In the meantime, here is some inside fun.
As I have posted before the mall has a pretty fun play area. One of the other things she loves is the big screen they have with loud music and sometimes bubbles or snow!


If we don't feel like going to the mall we just play in the house in our bonus room. Yes, it does need to be in the backyard but it was a Christmas gift from her aunt and uncle and she was not going to just stare at it out of the window for a few months so obviously it was assembled in our bonus room : )






6 comments:
That house is the best! The kids loved it...has us thinking of things for our backyard...We have ice in the forecast so we will have to be patient.
It sounds like you have some really fun places to go and things to do in your area. I'm jealous! We have a good drive to these types of places. PS: I like your "new look" for the blog.
Came across your blog on another site. Your daughter is adorable!
Good luck with your second adoption.
Hope the storms missed you!
Yuck, sorry about the nasty weather. We had a blizzard warning March 1st...so not much better here. Looks like Annslee loves her little house. Her hair looks so long in the pictures...beautiful!
I was thinking the same thing: In like a lion out like a lamb. It was SO windy here on March 1st... garbage cans and limbs scattered everywhere - made driving through the subdivision a challange!
I love the playhouse!
Wow....looks like she is having a ball ALL THE TIME! ;) Can we come play too? lol
Post a Comment