Here she is talking to Dada on the phone with her Pig PJs

I was trying to get her to show me the pig and I ended up getting a lot of silliness!

For some more Pajama fun here she is in the windowsill. It seems this is one of her favorite places to enjoy breakfast and these days the only thing she eats is a Special K breakfast bar. I notice I have the same photo on here twice but I am too lazy to fix it ; ) The look of alarm in that one is because she is watching The Backyardigans (her favorite thing right now) and they must be about to do something??






10 comments:
LOVE the PJ's!!!! She is such a cutie!!
Those look so comfy, I want them too!!!
I LOVE Carter pj's and also wish they had them in my size!
Yep, I also wish they came in my size. In fact, I wish pj's were appropriate for every day attire!
Our Feb lovebug has a purple pair w/ a cat, but ourolder daughter has the piggy bank pjs and loves them to pieces! They are the perfect weight too - not too heavy. Definitely nice for lounging - and for watching the Backyardigans!!!
What a doll! She is very cute. Thanks for your comment: ) This is a great blog. I'm excited to see how your Vietnamese adoption flows. We have a long wait for China ahead of us.
Eli loves the Backyardigans too!
Pajama pictures look so snuggly. Just want to give her a big hug!!
Backyardigans is very popular in our house. We understand Annslee's focus:)
I LOVE the pig PJs! Too Cute!
Josie was sitting on my lap when we pulled up your blog and she screamed: Josie! I think I have a bit of a self-centered little girl on my hands. I explained that it was a picture of Annslee we were looking at. Then I said something about the Pig PJs... now she's standing here pointing at the laptop demanding: More Pig, More Pig... seesh! I've got to remember to limit my blog viewing to naps times and late night.
Love the jammies, Lauren has tag "issues" also.
Annslee is the cutest thing!!!! These pics are precious. The jams are perfect! So cute. It blows me away how much she looks like our Poppy - we've seen lots and lots of babies from China (I know you have too after adopting!) but Annslee really surprises me every time I see her darling face! Too sweet! Give Annslee a hug from us! XOXO
Jen
Post a Comment