It snowed!!! Well, only about an inch but still it was a pretty snow that stuck to the trees. Last year Annslee was not happy about the only snow she saw. She is from Hubei and it is known as one of the three furnaces of China so I didn't really expect her to like it. However, this year she seemed excited to see it out the window and she was eager to put on her snow suit so I thought maybe she will love it this year. When we first got outside she liked watching the dogs run in it and finally let me put her down so she could touch it. She smiled and laughed for a minute....


Like I said, she liked it for a minute...


Here is a picture from last year...not much has changed

When we came inside she wanted her boots and socks off immediately (no surprise) but kept part of her snowsuit on..silly girl.

Sasha decided she wanted to watch Elmo too!
6 comments:
Haha - that's hilarious!! Don't you love those priceless, yet horrifying, moments?! ;-)
Oh that's too cute! Isn't it fun making our kids do things they really don't like? ha ha!
Great pictures!
Love it!! Sophia loves to be outside snow or no snow.
can't say I blame here, that is how I feel everytime I step outside these days! what a cutie!
and I love the wooden train/truck thingy that she has...where-ever did you find that?
I love your snow pictures!Annslee cracks me up!
Post a Comment