I absolutely adore your then and now posts. It is so fun to see how much Annslee has changed. I loved the matching outfits this year. Those were adorable!
WOW! I can't believe how much Annslee has changed in that year's time and she is so beautiful! I am so happy that you responded to our family's blog...so now I can keep up with yours! I know it is going to be really exciting taking this 2nd journey of adoption (as we are doing it too). From one fellow Feb2005LoveBug to another, Shelly Leonard
I really love the then and now pix. It's amazing how fast the little ones grow up. It makes me a little sad just to think of it. One thing that hasn't changed, though, is Annslee's facial expressions -- I'm just crazy over those!!!
14 comments:
I absolutely adore your then and now posts. It is so fun to see how much Annslee has changed. I loved the matching outfits this year. Those were adorable!
LOVE these pics - wow, have they ever grown!!!!
They are both absolutely adorable!
Cute! Love the matching outfits!
Wonderful Pics!It's so fun to see how both girls have grown. Great blog!
Wow - what a difference a year makes. Love those pics - too darn cute!!
Amazing Pics! Thanks for the well wishes on it coming together soon! Today would be good! :O) Lee
WOW! I can't believe how much Annslee has changed in that year's time and she is so beautiful! I am so happy that you responded to our family's blog...so now I can keep up with yours! I know it is going to be really exciting taking this 2nd journey of adoption (as we are doing it too).
From one fellow Feb2005LoveBug to another,
Shelly Leonard
Our little babies grow up so fast. What a perfect little lady she is!
I really love the then and now pix. It's amazing how fast the little ones grow up. It makes me a little sad just to think of it. One thing that hasn't changed, though, is Annslee's facial expressions -- I'm just crazy over those!!!
Wow, isn't it amazing how much they grow in just one year?! I love the matching outfits...they are SO cute together.
Well, aren't you girls cute?
Love the then and now pictures. Where did you get those cute outfits for the girls?
I just can't get enough of your pics! Great job.
I love then & now photos!!! What a couple of cuties!
Post a Comment