We went to the park today and met up with Jack and Amelia. We finally met Baby Jack in person and he is even cuter than his photos showed! They have only been home with him from Vietnam for a couple of weeks and they are doing great. The weather was beautiful and the kids had such a fun time. Jack isn't mobile yet so we only had to keep up with the girls...wow, once he is it really will be fun!
Annslee was very good with Jack and gave him kisses. I don't know if she will be this receptive of her own younger sibling. I hope it is a sign of things to come though.


A group shot of the kids was almost impossible since they didn't want to stay still long enough.








14 comments:
The photos are adorable! The two girls and Jack look like they are all having a blast!
Luv,
Shelly
What cuties! I love seeing the girls together and little Jack seems so happy with them too.
So great to see a Jack home!! Love these pictures...Annslee is such a sweetie!!
Love the pictures, Jack is too cute.
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I just love the picture of Annslee is giving Jack a kiss. It's so sweet.
What a sweetie! I did head over to Maggie's and fell in love. She did such a great job.
What fun....love her kissing him! Too adorable!
Such sweet pictures! Jack is a real cutie pie!
Awww...how adorable is that Jack? And how sweet is Annslee giving him a big smooch?! I'd say YES she will be a fantastic jie jie!!!
What wonderful pictures, little jack is so cute.
Love the pciture of Annslee kissing Jack!
Kim
What cuties! Annslee is going to be such a terrific big sister. :)
Im sure Annslee will be just as wonderful & loving around her future sister. Looks like shes getting a little practice with Jack:)
*Either that or she's got a future boyfriend. LOL!
He is soo cute! and I love the pic of the three kids together. the kiss picture is a classic....worthy of a magazine cover. of course, i think all of the pics of Annslee are worthy of magazine covers!
Post a Comment