We got dressed and headed to the Zoo. We had friends in town earlier in the week and they brought her a little clouded leopard in a hot pink purse. She thought it would be a good idea to take it to the zoo today to meet the REAL clouded leopard which is her favorite animal currently.
Hey baby leopard..wanna go see a big one??

Let me give you a big hug first

Well, one was asleep and one was hiding...but she showed her baby just the same : )

I thought she looked so cute checking out the geese and goslings..she however just wanted to be left alone. I snapped a few then you will see I got "the look" and finally she just walked away

Baby leopard got hungry and needed a snack on a bamboo leaf...yes, I know we shouldn't pick them but she is two and did it anyway.... we have a backyard full of bamboo if they want it : )

We tried to get a picture of Lucas and Annslee together but it was difficult...until we gave them ice cream!!
*I just went upstairs b/c I heard her (she should be napping) and yes, she was without clothes again!!! What is this about??






19 comments:
oh I just love hearing there are other kids that do this!!! It maske sme feel not so alone!Caitlyn strips CONSTANTLY. We have tried every kind of pajama.
The zoo looks fun, we feel kind of trapped with it being 99. A little to hot for our zoo. We have got to come up with something fun to do for the weekend.
I love THE LOOK! cute.
Well,this is all about being 2, they do all sorts of things that will shock and amaze you sometimes at the same time, sit back and enjoy, as I keep telling Stacie this too will pass,later on you will laugh at this,just think of it as something else for your baby book:)
Take care,
My niece just went through this stage. For some reason she liked to strip down. It stopped when my sister-in-law put a onsie on her.
Cute zoo pictures.
LOL Miss Annslee could be a Mooney. Clothing optional in this house (per Addison and Livi's rules). One day she'll stop stripping LOL until then...ducktape!
The zoo looks like fun!!! Addison loves the zoo..wish we lived closer so we could go together : )
She is just too precious for words! I love reading what she is up to! I really want to get the girls together - we really aren't that far from each other!
I love it. Toddlers are hilarious. Chloe just started the naked stage. She likes to run through the house saying, "I'm nakey!!" We just shrug it off. As long as she's not stripping in public or in front of guests; I figure she'll just outgrow it.
Sophia went through this a few months ago too. We told her she had to leave her clothes on. Thank goodness she stopped! She peed all over the bed a few times! UGH! There she was...sleeping buck naked! YOWZA!
It's part of being a Hubei hottie, lauren does the same thing, she does not like to wear clothes at night either. I think she gets too hot. we have to put short pj's on her so she can't get them off every night.
LOL! love the sans clothing.....that is one thing Sophie has never done. :)
I want her top! It is so cute and I have seen grown ups wearing them as well. I love the colors.
Lottie loves to be "nakie" as she calls it! Too cute!
Well, at least she's contained while naked. My friends little girl would run out into the front yard...little streaker!!
Zoo pics are cute. Everyone's been going to the zoo lately. We need to get over to ours.
Toddlers love to be naked!
I recognize that "look" Annslee is giving the camera. Linlee will do that too. Linlee will also sign "all done" when she wants me to stop taking her picture. (But it's so hard to stop when our daughters are so darn cute!)
Ah yes! A girl just needs to be free! (we have a little nudie over here too).
love the pics from the zoo. The ones where she is givin' you the look and then walkin' away CRACKED ME UP! She is just sooo cute!
Two is such a fun age! Just adorable!
Christine
Ummmm.....hello???? You and Miss Thang flit all over the place! Talk about fun.....poor Sophia is stuck here because of my fear of leaving the house with Thing 2!
Must have been hysterical finding a naked little girl in her crib!!
Too funny.
Looks like she had a lot of fun at the zoo. She is so cute.
I have to laugh because Jia does the opposite. She tries to put on two pairs of pajamas or two pair of shoes and wear them at the same time. She just keeps adding and adding until she's stuffed in tons of clothes. Maybe she's thinking of life in China?
Thank you so much for sharing. I dont get to visit the site as much as I'd like. It is good to see you all doing so great. We miss you of course. I can't believe how Anslee has grown!!!
Come see us soon!
Candi :)
Post a Comment