We decided to go to the elephants and giraffes first today. There is a coin well there and she likes it a lot. Usually I am holding her up to drop the coins but today daddy did so I was able to take these shots.
Suddenly we noticed something was coming closer...
Today the African Wild dogs were out (they had been fighting so were not on display recently) but when we got to them they were asleep. Annslee turned around with a look of "what??..wake up already" Another family came up and they started yelling so Annslee joined in and it did wake him up : )
When I looked at this photo I thought she looked so much like a baby...hubby reminded me that she still is very little
One more...just because I can. I didn't take many photos today because I took the video camera and used it more. Her squeals when we saw the baby cougars was worth it : )






17 comments:
Love LOVE LOVE the look of anticipation/excitement on her face in the middle photo. That is so cool!
I wish we lived closer to a zoo. The closest one is three hours away. :( When I lived in Chicago there were two within an hours drive. I love the zoo.
Fabulous post!Annslee looks so happy and curious - and as always completely adorable! Charlotte loves animals, also! I can bet she would choose the zoo if we lived closer to one.:-)
Great pictures! I can't wait to go to the zoo with my little one!
Man, how great is it to be THREE? I'd love for my day to be "zoo!" or "pool!" and have that be that.
Wonderful photos! Annslee is so expressive. You've inspired me to take Linlee to the zoo sometime soon.
I thought my girl was so big when she was Annslee's age...now I look back at pictures and can't believe how little she was. Glad Annslee had fun at the zoo!
Edward just peeked as I was checking the new photos and he said "where are the tigers" and then "was it only her Dad with her". I then explained that Mom was taking the pictures:) I love this post--hats on kids are the best. She is so cute!! Hey, I can't keep up--I almost missed the baseball pictures-those crack me up:)
THe zoo sounds like so mcuh fun! We are hoping to take Sophia soon! Very cute pictures! Love her little hat! ;)
I'm hoping to take Petunia to the zoo soon. Maybe we can meet there?? I'm sure Annslee would love to show us around.
She is too adorable!
The zoo and the pool in the same day a kids dream day!
Wow...what a fun day for all of you! ;)
What a great photo - the look on her face is priceless! Great timing Mom!
Christine
I love how animated she is!
Great pictures.
Also loved the pics of the girls eating watermelon from a few posts back...soooo cute.
She IS still a baby! She will have those sweet little baby cheeks for a while longer!
Great photos! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! Hannah loves animals too. I think we're going to take a trip to the zoo on Father's Day.
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
you have no idea how much I needed an Annslee fix today...thanks so much for posting these pics! I am sorry I have been so silent lately, we have had a rough go of it lately (see my blog for the reason why), but Annslee's sweet picture on our fridge has brought me comfort during these difficult days..so again, i thank you for yoru friendship and your generosity in sharing your beautiful girl with us!
Those are some sassy little girls! So adorable. My husband's coworker (blog - Kyle and Renee's Adoption Journey) just adopted a baby from Vietnam, and I just happened to find your site. Looks like your from TN. I'm from Murfreesboro.
Post a Comment