Annslee went to her first movie at the theater today and she did GREAT!!! We checked out the listings at the
Regal Free Family Flicks and saw that Clifford was showing today. We don't watch a lot of Clifford but hey, it was FREE so I thought what the heck, if she isn't doing well we can just leave.
I told her we were going to see Clifford on the big screen so of course her Clifford had to come along. Her GiGi gave him to her and he is huge....

We got into the auditorium and got settled in. They have booster seats so we grabbed one and she and "baby" had a seat.

Here she is with Clifford in his seat and her baby hiding under her blanket (washcloth)

Mama...when is this movie starting?? Oh yeah, we are waiting on Anna Marie and AJ to arrive too.... notice how OLD this theater is, there is an ashtray.

Here is the crew after the movie...

I was so excited that she enjoyed the movie so much. She laughed, squealed, cheered, gasped and every other outburst she could think of at the appropriate times during the movie. She sat in her own seat the entire time (until the last 5 minutes when she moved to my lap) Having skittles to munch on probably helped with that... we are definitely going back next week : )
We did get up twice during the movie to go potty but that was fine...much better than the alternative.
15 comments:
How adorable! I can't wait till the Empress and I can do stuff like that! EFP is also obsessed with all things Mommy, Daddy & Baby and will try to find three of just about anything - grapes, pinecones, hangers, clouds etc.
Isn't it fun to watch the world being interpreted by our kids?
Loks like a fun summer in L&D Land!
Missy :-)
Mom to the Empress
Wow Annslee you are a big girl... going to the movie theater! And way to go Mama... finding a free movie!
What a beautiful family.
Yoli
That's fabulous! Yay for Annslee! We're excited for when we can start taking Chloe to the movies. (We tried last year and she didn't like - was well behaved, just didn't like it - so we'll try again soon.)
Wow! I am very impressed with Annslee's maturity level to sit still and watch a movie! Way to go you little cutie!
yay, I am taking Lauren tomorrow to see rattatoui? I hope she does as well as Annslee did.
I LOVE that she brought Clifford along!
It sounds like she had a great time!
How great is that...going to the movies! I have wanted to take Francesca so many time this summer, but I am holding off until after Disney. I am going to check out on how she does at the shows there (last year when we were there in Nov she had a hard time sitting through an hour show...only lasting 45 mins). I am hoping to see how she does this time & take it from there...
Annslee is really growing into one fine little lady!
What a good girl she is!
She looks so cute sittin' there with her friends (real and play)...glad you found something new and fun to do together.
Totally adorable.....I can't wait to take Sophia to a movie. Maybe this Fall without Thing 2! lol
awesome!!!!
We were going to see Clifford's Big Movie over here, but something came up and we couldn't go. S.G. would have really loved it. Glad Annslee enjoyed it. Candy ALWAYS helps!!
Sounds fun! I'm not sure if Hannah would sit through a movie at the theater. I'll have to give it a try ...
Oh how neat. I wish we had a place to go like that. I am glad Annslee had a great time! She is just too cute.
Post a Comment