Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2007

The PERFECT hour...

If you are two or if you are her lucky parents....the perfect hour goes something like this...
Head to the mall, eat ice cream (before dinner of course), ride the carousel and then BUNGEE!!!!


She has been asking to do it and I finally had the camera with me so why not? Here she is looking at the guy running it with a "seriously, I trust you" look... Love that sweet grin!


He took a picture of her and I need to scan it b/c her hands are out like she is flying..super cute. In all of mine she is holding on but when he told her to let go she would.... all she notices in the pictures is that her belly is showing and she thinks it is funny : )


Yes...she is ABOVE the JC Penney sign!! Luckily Mama was taking photos and didn't really notice or I would not have liked it...obviously she loved it though (it is an optical illusion..right??)





In case there was any doubt about how much fun she had..here is a very short video I took with my camera. Next time the video camera is going along to capture more of those laughs : ) People kept stopping to watch and talk about how much fun she was having. I am sure they could hear her squeals of joy all over the mall.





*Oh, and my apologies to anyone I confused with my Giving/Receiving title of my last post. We do not have our referral so no G&R date but Annslee did get her passport in the mail today so she is ready when Vietnam is : )

29 comments:

Stacie said...

That looks like a blast, you go brave Annslee. What a big, brave chick you are.

Anonymous said...

And I though WE had the DAREDEVIL from Hubei!! ;)

Wow!! You go with your brave self, Annslee! (And you're pretty brave to, mama! ;)

Patricia/NYC
lucky momma to a sweetie from Hubei

kitchu said...

HOW fun!!!

saucygoat said...

I love that she is brave enough to bungee!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! No way would Amelia do that, Anns is so brave!

Tracy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness! She is so brave!

Rydley said...

That's awesome! Yes, I would probably let Jia do it too.

Mother of 2 Angels said...

MOre More more - Molly can't stop watching this.

Elizabeth said...

My boy would love such a day.
Sweet girl flying so high.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Annslee, I am jealous! It looks like great fun, and I would love to do it too! I Love you and can't wait to see you next week!
Hugs and kisses,
Gigi

Polar Bear said...

Oh My Goodness!!! How cute is that squeal!!!! I love the pictures.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

OK... we watched the video clip this morning (like 10 times, I think). Josie shouted MORE! and Todd was laughing his butt off at Annslee's squealing laugh and said - She HAS to take real video of that next time! So, we want the Movie version!!!!!

I think it's amazing that Annslee actually did did it - and even more amazing that you let her! I think if Josie asked to do that, I'd answer "I'm sorry, but I think you have to be 12 to do that - that's what the sign says!" HA!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, my Spicy Girl would have LOVED that! I love the video!!

3 Peanuts said...

That is so funny. She looks like she is having the time of her life. Here they make you weigh like 50 lbs to do it!

I just tagged you for a meme. See my post:)

Kim

Nikki said...

That was SOOOOOO great!
She is such an adventurer...love the squeals of delight!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how funny! The lttle girl that just began riding the carousel this week is already bungee jumping!
Precious!

Calico Sky said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!
Your blog is soooo lovely! Your daughter is beautiful, what fun she is having. Very impressive for such a little one!!!

Holly said...

Oh I love those pics! She looks like she is having such a fun time jumping and that laugh is priceless!

Adele said...

Oh, now THAT looks like fun! She is a brave little girl. I think Mallory would try that and actually enjoy it! I wish we had something like that in our mall.
Glad she had fun!

Steffie B. said...

OMW....that is unbelievable.....what a little dare devil....I swear you to have an awesome social life. You par-tay girls!

Yoli said...

Oh you are fun people!!!

Patty said...

Oh my gosh...that is amazing! She is absolutely having a great time!

Karianne said...

Look at the flying beauty girl. There is no way that Ivy or I could even look at something like that, but Bec would be all over it!

Pug Mama said...

what a dare devil you have!!!!

Sherry said...

Love hearing her reaction on video! You've got 1 pretty excited, brave, cool kid there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest little video clip ever!!! And I love the pictures where she is in focus and everything around her is blurred. It's perfect!

Shelly and Family said...

WOW! What a brave little girl! She truly looks like she is having a blast! She is truly one wonderful little girl you have there...(Im could eat her up lol)

Sue said...

What a brave little girl you got there! She is adorable!

insanemommy said...

I would have crapped my pants right there. But we're proud of our poo's over here.... lol She looks like she had so much fun.

 
Site Meter