
The other night she came running to me wanting me to see what she had drawn on her Magnadoodle. She kept doing her sign for scissors and when I looked there they were. I thought she did a great job!
How can my girl sleeping like an angel....
wake up with hair like this??!! Seriously, I go through bottles of hair detangler...what is up? She looks like Medusa (the hair I mean...not my sweet girl) I think I should send some to Johnson & Johnson and get her in a commercial : )

*Yes, she has been wearing her Ariel nightgown every night. LOL






31 comments:
Wow, that is a great drawing of scissors! Very impressive.
I love the jacket. Perfect for 90 degree cold fronts. :) We have an Elmo video which talks about outdoor clothing and when Ava was about Annslee's age she used to get herself decked out in a jacket, hat and boots everytime she watched it. Too cute!
Ahhh, the Ariel nightgown. Yes, we suffer from the same malady.
Linlee sometimes wakes up with the same kind of hair! I find if I use the Suave Kids Two in One shampoo (with conditioner) it helps. The only thing is, then I think her hair seems a bit limper, so I don't use it all of the time.
Adorable pictures, as always!
too cute. Lauren wears dora jammies every night at least i have 2 pair that i can alternate and keep them washed. Great scissor drawing Annslee.
That's an awesome drawing Annslee!! JiaLi wanted to buy Ariel underwear when we were shopping and they didn't have any in her size or in her size bigger--she settled for Dora. Ariel is very popular I guess:)
That is more than just bed head, for sure!
Wow...art teacher here...GREAT scissors!!! This is HIGHLY unusual for a kid her age!!! WOW!! Good thing you snapped the photo before it got erased!
Now...Miss Annslee & Miss Kiara (our DD) have SO MUCH IN COMMON!! Not only being from Hubei, but Kiara loves to strut around in her winter coat AND boots when it's 90 out also! And the hair!!! THE SAME HAIR!! If you have a CVS near you, get their brand of detangler...it's a MIRACLE worker!
Great photos! :)
That cracks me up!!!
Oh, her hair. I grew up with horribly tangly hair. My mom did not know the meaning of the word "Good Conditioner." I found out about Johnson's and Johnson's Detangling Spray when I was 12. I wish I had it when I was two!
I would recommend getting her a conditioner that would require less Johnson's and Johnson's.
I can recommend (the best I have found so far) GOLDWELL Kerasilk Treatment Ultra Rich Care
I don't have it now, but I alternate daily when I do have it. It keeps all those painful knots and gnarls out!
http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_CON-GOL100.htm
I also like: Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm BUT, I buy the generic at Sally Beauty.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Matrix-Biolage-Conditioning-Balm_W0QQitemZ300097755283QQcmdZViewItem
Oh my gosh, that is some wild bed-head!!! I love her scissors drawing!!!!
I love that morning head! Johnson's no more tangles. That's all I know.
Man is it hot where you are!
Those scissors are amazing!
We are finally in the upper 80s over here, but still sticky and hot.
The commercial idea is great.
oh she is just so precious. I love her personality.
Yep Caitlyns hair is the same way. We jus tspray in leave in conditioner every morning and brush with a wide comb.
Did she attack her pillow?! lol. Tag, you're it...... I've tagged you for a meme.
I know, what is it with girl's and dressing in their jackets in the summer? No advice for the hair! She drew those scissors so amazingly well!
my little china girl has the same problem with the tanglies when she wakes up.
she loves her magnadoodle, too!
Just catching up on you. Looks like you've been having one special summer. Annslee continues to take my breath away. I love how she lives life with such joy. She's one precious gal! Hugs to you all! Here's hoping your Malia will be home with you soon!
No Ariel nightgown in this home...yet.
Her hair looks like mine in the morning.
Geessshh... Girl skip the Johnson & Johnson, go straight to the professional stuff. LOL! Fekkai Glossing Cream all the way! You can pick some up when your shopping at Victoria's Secret or Nordstrom's:)
It does wonders for Kobi's mohawk... post-bedhead. LOL!
Wowee! Annslee is definitely an ar-teest! Great scissors, Annslee.
That hair reminds me of a story. My younger brother was bald by the time he was about 22, so his kids never knew him when he had hair. His daughter would wake up with hair just like Annslee's and he would tease her about it. He would always say, "Gee, your hair must have had a party last night!" One day, when she was about three years old, she clearly wasn't in the mood for his comment because her reply was, "Oh, yeah? Well your hair is AT a party!" Touche!
nasty hair. Who is the lucky one to do the comb over?
wow, now I don't feel so bad when my hair is all tangly in the morning (from just sleeping, get your mind out of the gutter, hehe)...
Tag you are it.
What a cutie pie!
The jacket cracks me up...in 100 degrees!?
Her picture of the scissors IS impressive.
Her "bed head" cracks me up! Crazy!
Boy...these crazy little ones sure have a mind of their own! I know when it is raining and Francesca knows she has to wear her rain coat & boots...for the rest of the week...it is rain coat & boots, no matter what the weather is lol! Don't you just love them...
That hair is hilarious!! Made me think of those nightcaps that they wore on Little House on the Prarie. Now I know why they did it!
What an artist! Those scissors look great! What spunk little Annslee has - an, oh, that hair!! Buy stock in "No More Tangles."
Okay, that hair is to funny!!!! My little ones hair, though only an inch long is always standing on end when she wakes up too.
We have the exact same problem. And you would think it was killing her every morning, no matter how much detangler I use...I dread it.
That hair is too funny. Yeah, we use detangler and now we use lots and lots of conditioner too and that seems to work. Good luck!ch
It looks like mine on a weekend in summer, when I take n average of five showers a day, most of the time three of which involve shampoo. And by bedtime, I still have to take another shower.
Post a Comment