Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 04, 2007

New Look!!

I left a comment on mommy24treasures about her new blog design and how I wish she could help me. I swear I never imagined that she would spend her time doing one for me!! I got an email this morning saying she had made a header for me and had chosen some of Annslee's expressive pictures to use and what did I think? I LOVE IT!!! I sent her my username and password and so here it is. I am so touched that one of my bloggy buddies, whom I have never met in person, would take the time and initiative to do this for me. Big cyber *smooches* and {{hugs}} to my friend!!! If you haven't already, you need to go check out her blog and her beautiful family.

Here are a few pics of Annslee with a new look ; )





28 comments:

maggie said...

PURTY! You know I am a fan of pink and green!

Johnny said...

Very nice indeed! It does capture her spirit.

Elise said...

Looks great!!! Love the girly girl too!

Beckyb said...

LOVE the new look - it's great!!! And - the pictures are great - you've gotta watch that girl - she's pretty good at that!!! :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love it! That is my favorite pic of Annslee with her mouth wide open!

kitchu said...

It looks so good! And Annslee? She's cute every single time!

Polar Bear said...

I like it!! Great Header!
The pictures are perfect - of course! ;o)

Rydley said...

Too cute!!

saucygoat said...

Love the new look!!

Stacy said...

What a great new look - I love it! And Annslee is an adorable hoot as always. Hope that never gets old to hear!

Anonymous said...

What a glamour girl!

Emma said...

Gorgeous new header! What a great friend to create that for you!

Karianne said...

what a shiny princess you have! and I'm loving the new look! Great job blog buddy!

redmaryjanes said...

I love it! Mommy24Treasures has a gorgeous blog! She looks darling in her new pictures too!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

WHOA! Fantastic new look! I love it! I'm talking about both the blog and Annslee! ha!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...I just love it! It looks just wonderful! And I love the fact that you added the photo (to the header) of Annslee when she was at the zoo calling the "dogs" (it is one of my favorites!)

Pug Mama said...

BEAUTIFUL header!!
well done!!!

insanemommy said...

I love your new look too!!! And no, you guessed wrong on my little "face-lift".... hee hee...

Lauren's Nana said...

She is just sooo cute, love the new look as well.

Kelly said...

The new look is awesome!!

Elizabeth said...

Very nice header. Wha a sweet suprise from mommy24! She is a creative and thoughtful person.

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE your new look! That was so nice of you blog buddy!

I also loved Annslee's e-card. It put a huge smile on my face. She is a cutie pie!
Kim

Patty said...

The header looks fantastic! I love the colors and the pictures! Annslee is adorable! She looks like she enjoys getting her picture taken.

asiangard said...

Very cute

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new look! Great pictures of your beautiful little Annslee ... she looks adorable in pink!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I LOVE your new look! The header pictures are so cute!!

Lynn

Becky said...

Love it!!! The header is great and the pics of Annslee are awesome! Boy, you have a HUGE Blogroll! ;-)

Sherry said...

Love it! Your blog looks fabulous now... just like Annslee:)

 
Site Meter