
We went to a safety fair and she got two balloons! Actually she ended up getting two more since these two ended up being "shared with the clouds"

She did enjoy driving the fire truck...notice one of her balloons flew away during this but the fireman went to get her another one

She is watching Dora "from afar" and honestly, after seeing her I don't blame her for not wanting to get too close
See what I mean??
She only took a 45 min nap today and fell asleep on the way home from the event...guess that explains why she was kind of grumpy while we were there....






23 comments:
That Dora is truly, truly scary. Annslee's doing better than I would've at that age. My mom has a lot of stories about me screaming and running away from people dressing up as something else. Although that Dora is supposed to be a person...
Oh yea...that Dora is definately different. She is so adventurous though I'm surprised she didn't go over there! Love the firetruck pictures!
Hey,
Thanks for the reminder about the event for FCC. I need to look at the yahoo group for more info. We're not busy - so maybe we'll be there. How about you guys?
Annslee is growing up so much ... would love to see her in person. I'll remember to show Bain your site.
Martha C.
www.zoesplace.blogspot.com
LOL..... LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. That Dora is just not right.
Dora is seriously messed up! Annslee has good instincts! Love the first picture!
that first pic is precious
WHAT is up with that Dora?? I even shuddered when I saw that photo! lol!
Annslee, on the other hand, is CUTE as can be...as ALWAYS! :)
What a sweet little girl she is way precious
Hi - found you through 3 peanuts - Annslee is adorable!! Best wishes with the adoption of your newest treasure. So nice to visit!
Heather
Annslee looks great in that firetruck! And there is something really 'off' with that Dora.
I love that first picture, that's just TOO cute!
About Dora...now I'm going to have nightmares tonight. That's one seriously messed up costume.
Oh my I think I would be a little frightened of the Dora too.....lol. Love the pics! She is adorable!
Funny! Lily missed her nap yesterday, so we had a crabby pants over here too.
Love the pictures, as always. I adore Anslee...did she see daddy with her binocs?
Scary, scary Dora! I would've said Hola from a distance too. Smart girl you have there.
Have fun tonite!
Uh, yeah, creepy Dora. You have got one cute little photographic kiddo. She has such awesome expressions!!
I can only imagine what was going through Annslee's mind while looking at Dora. It makes me laugh to think about it. Her expression is too funny. Looks like you had a fun time.
That person could not have been paid enough to scare those kids like that.
Your house looks so pretty!
that is a spooky Dora ... can't wait for our trip to the zoo ...
LOVE the binoculars looking for Daddy!!! How sweet!!
Oh my even I am scared of that Dora LOL
Looking for Daddy - too cute!
I like the picture of her with the two balloons... it kind of looks like she's being lifted up into space!
Yes, that is a very scary Dora!! Love the firetruck photos!
Yikes Dora! We got a Fisher Price catalog the other day and they have a new gigantic (well 36 inches, which is taller than AnnaClaire) Dora. The head is huge! My first thought was that it would give a kid nightmares. LOL
Somedays I feel like standing at the window with binoculars looking for Daddy! Love that photo.
Kim
Post a Comment