Well today was the day we have been dreading...Miss Donna visited for the last time. She has been coming to our house one morning a week for a few months to work with Annslee. As you know, she didn't get speech therapy from Early Intervention but we have a group called Rainbow and she did get service from them. We love Miss Donna and Annslee anxiously awaits her on Tuesday mornings. I am so sad she is no longer eligible to receive service from them because she is turning three but we will see Miss Donna next week at our meeting with the school system. Yep, she is gettting new teachers and finally speech therapy. Love you Miss Donna!!


We gave her a goobye gift...a Backyardigans toy : ) Oh, in case you can't read it, her shirt says 'Stop staring I know how cute I am!'
16 comments:
Awe, it's hard for out little ones to say good-bye when they get so attached to their teachers. Linlee adores her speech therapist as well. Best of luck at your meeting next week with the school district people. I hope the new speech therapist is just as wonderful as Miss Donna!
Ugh, obviously I meant "our" not "out" in the last post. LOL!
That shirt is perfect for Annslee! It is sooo hard to let go of people we love. Praying for her new therapist and that they like each other immediately!
awww, I bet you will miss her but at least Annslee is getting the help she needs now. love the shirt by the way.
What a great t-shirt and sooo true!
It is hard to say good-bye. Sophia LOVED her speech therapist Miss Dana. Miss Dana was great and she misses her terribly. Best of luck at next weeks meeting. Please let us know how the meeting goes! So glad Annslee is getting the help she needs.
Hugs to Miss Annslee!!
I pray next week brings a great future. I know Annslee is going to thrive and be speaking sentences before you know it.
That's awesome that she's had special time with Miss Donna. You can tell she loves her. Hope the new teachers are just as great.
How sad... I hope the next therapist is just as cool.
backyardigans toy KILLED ME
it is hard to say good bye to friends, but I am sure Annslee is ready for her next adventure !!!
Annslee definitely is cute!! but I can't help but stare!!
Why do they make turning 3 seem like a punishment?? Hope your meeting goes good next week. Oh, and the T's cheerleader is definitely your twin :) Hugs, Graycen's mama
did you get my email?
Love the gift:) It's great that Annslee is in the system now. We'll be thinking of her.
I sent you an email telling you how far I am from Atlanta and how far I am from you...did you get that one?
Post a Comment