Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just some shots

I took a couple of pictures the other day while I was playing with her hair. I was trying to decide between cutting her bangs deeper and longer or this...I decided on this...



Seriously, isn't she a beauty?



We went to get our car worked on today and I promised her a train ride at the mall across the street..well, the car didn't get done but she did get the ride : )



As we were riding the carousel she started pointing at something!!



Here is what it was....she didn't want to hug him but was willing to do a picture with me in it : )

26 comments:

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

she definitely is a beauty

Nikki said...

I think you made a good choice on Annslee's hair - looks very cute, and YES! She is a beauty.

Dannye said...

eat more chicken.....hehe... love the pictures..her hair is just darling, and yes she is a beauty always...just like her mommy!!

KrisJ said...

She is just adorable! When I picture my little one that age that is how I picture her hair! I am always excited to see her pictures I really love to see her expressions

Patricia said...

Definitely a beauty...stunning with the new 'do too! :)

Michelle said...

She looks beautiful no matter what!! Love her hairdo!
I should probably cut JiaLi's--it's getting out of control and the static this time of year:)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Annslee pointing on the carousel. I like how she is so in focus (what a sweet face!) and the background is blurred.

mommy24treasures said...

she is absolutely so beautiful! I love coming to see her everyday...

Steffie B. said...

She is so funny.....I keep forgetting she got her hair cut! We are letting Sophia's bangs grow out too. Oh the joys! lol

Our Family of 5 said...

She definitely is a beautiful little girl! I love the excitement in her face!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

I love her new do! Wise choice Mama!

Anonymous said...

GOODMORNING SUNSHINE! yes, love the hairclip idea! she is beautimus no matter what thou ; )

Michelle said...

She is a beauty indeed. I love the shorter haircut ... I'm thinking of getting Charlotte hair cut shorter,too.

kitchu said...

She is a keeper, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Mommy Spice said...

First of all....LOVE the hair!! It's just precious. Second of all, gotta have your picture with the Chic-fil-a Cow. Hee-Hee.

asiangard said...

She sure is a cutie! I like the no bangs look on her. I thought about doing
this with
Kai-Li
...but then she decided for me when she cut her own hair! ha ha
But she looks better with bangs anyway because she has her Baba's forehead......lol
Funny about the cow...hey I might have been scared to touch it too!

Becky said...

Love the pics! I just love the no bangs look!

Christy said...

I love her hair. I cant wait until Mia's hair gets long like that!! It is so cute!!!

HAve a great Thanksgiving!

Christy :)

Stacie said...

I like her hair, It's cute and at least she will wear barrettes and bows, Lauren refuses. :)

Have a great trip to Florida and don't forget to blog about it.

Sheri said...

Annslee's hair looks very cute this way. She's a doll!

Sue said...

The side sweep with a bow is just perfect! She definitely is a beauty! Hope the new 'do is growing on you....it seems like we all in comment land like it! :)

Susan said...

I love her hair without bangs. So, so cute. We're working on getting Petunia's hair all one length -- it's taking forever!

Love the carousel photos!

3 Peanuts said...

I love her hair like that. Kate never has bangs. You can see more of their pretty faces. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherry said...

You know Kobi carries around a small version of that cow everywhere. LOL! He will be so jealous when he see's Annslee has a picture with the "walking" version. Hehehe!

*Of course I love her hair side swept with a bow:) Just beautiful!

junglemama said...

What cute shots! Your a great photographer.

God Bless.

 
Site Meter