I know I have posted a lot of pics of the Princess on our vacation (the only one just the three of us have taken) but I thought I'd do a few of us WITH the Princess

If you click on and enlarge this pic you will see that the crown says "Happy Birthday" Well, our travel agent asked if we were celebrating anything and I told her how our trip was in celebration of our two year anniversary of being home with Annslee...she emailed me back and said "the Dis*ney people said, let's just say birthday into their family" so ok...we went with that and she got special treatment at each meal...LOVE THAT!!

Here she is with Mama in front of the Castle all decorated for Christmas!

This was taken as Cinder*ella was coming on stage in front of the Castle..yes, this was the THIRD time she had seen the show LOL

Dumbo is GiGi's fav so we rode it often..


Silly, silly...waiting for "A Bug's Life" .... it scared her and we left! She did like the 3D glasses though
Apparently Tigger took Daddy's hat and she thougt it was hillarious!!
Our last day there...we attempted a family pic...the Princess was NOT in the mood..go figure! You need to enlarge it to get the full effect!






23 comments:
She is truly a princess. Great photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog...
Hmmm..I'll have to remember what your travel agent did before we go next fall;) Isn't that the way when you want a family picture!! When we went to Disney in 2001(yes, that is the last time we went), Jenise was 3 and I remember Dumbo was her favorite ride:) Love her Santa picture--hoping to use a Disney photo next year in our card:)
Mine love dumbo too.
We had a little longer lines the day we went MK and couldn't do it many times. :( GOing to try and schedule a little dif next yr.
Love all the pics!
How wonderful that they celebrated her family day!!
~Lynn
What?? Our little princess NOT wanting her picture taken? That couldn't be true!
I love ALL the pics of the family and her huge smile on her face, she is so precious and she makes me smile.
Your princess is such a cutie!!! Love the pics!
Jennifer
A trip full of memories...thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Merry Christmas! ;)
I just love seeing the photos from Disney! Seeing them every time you post them, makes we want to go back...as they do for Francesca too! (we are really looking into going back for Francesca's 4th BDay in Jan 2009...boy doesn't that seem so far away...)
And to think I missed out on all this fun!! Great photos :O)
Even a not happy picture is adorable!!
Gawd do I love all those photos!!! Thanks so much for sharing them. Gets me even more excited for May!
She looks so stinkin' happy!! I would go too (& often) if it elicited that much happiness! Great family pictures:)
You know what's so great about these photos? The JOY that comes through on your faces in every shot!!
Beautiful family!!
Great pictures!
Annslee's enthusiasm is the absolute greatest! I love that about her. (Even in the last picture she has a cute smirk!)
Colleen
It was lovely to see you all together - the family pic made me smile...it seems like every time we try to get one of the three of us Lily isn't in the mood either. What can ya do?
Just dropping by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
it must be that time for me bc these pics bring tears to my eyes (happiness) for your family :)
Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!
wow, the huggers momma is youthful
Looks like you guys had such a blast! Annslee really knows how to have fun!
Hey, a few pictures with Mom and Dad - funny! And I noticed that she had on regular clothes (instead of her princess dress) in a couple photos too! ha!
Those are absolutely wonderful pictures. You guys look like you had a complete blast!
Post a Comment