Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tink visits D-World



On one of our days at Dis*ney we were lucky enough to have our travelmate Mikayla join us! The girls have grown so much and I wish we could see them more often. We had such a great time catching up with them and watching the girls laugh



As you all know, Annslee is a big hugger and I am not sure Mikayla was ready for it LOL



She has a new habit of covering her mouth when she laughs and it is so funny to watch. This time the Genie was cracking her up

One of the highlights of the day was meeting Mulan. We of course told her that the girls are from Hubei province just like her! Annslee loved her jade necklace : )

14 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

love All your pics. So glad Annslee as well as you guys had a great time!!!! I am ready to go back are you?

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love the pic of Annslee laughing and covering her mouth! So sweet!

Holly said...

Aww all the pics are so sweet! I love the picture of Annslee laughing. Gracie often covers her mouth when she laughs too.

Juliette said...

Whaooo looks like a fantastic experience for Annslee! So glad for her (and you), seems she enjoyed every moment of it. She is a cutie and all the pics are fantastic.
Nice you could see some travel mates, it always a good time.

Patricia said...

I just LOVE the photo of Annslee covering her mouth while laughing! That is just so sweet!
Gosh...we have got to get ourselves to Dis*ney & SOON!

Anonymous said...

The trip looks like a blast.

Julie

Nikki said...

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
I adore that tinkerbell costume...the girls look so sweet on their daddy's shoulders!

Lisa said...

I love all your photos. It looks like Annslee had a fun magical time!

Sheryl said...

Oh my! Annslee looks like she had such a fabulous time. You have beautiful pictures to remember by, and to make a certain someone show you what she'd like to go back and do again! Glad you had such a fun trip. Hugs, Graycen's mama

Shelly and Family said...

I want to go back so bad!

The pictures are priceless!

Annslee aka Tink is beautiful!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I love those pictures! I also love your picture header. That is one cute Tinkerbell. And, I sure would love to meet Mulan!!

junglemama said...

What beautiful pictures. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

Sherry said...

Mulan is beautiful but she's got nothing on Princess Annslee! :) Love these pics! Looks like lots of smiles this vacation!

crazylady said...

this child has more costumes than you can shake a stick at....

I love the huggging against your will shots. No shortage there.

 
Site Meter