Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We interupt this holiday season

to bring you a record breaking high that makes for a fun time outdoors but can really kill your holiday spirit : ) The record high for this day was set in 1873 at 72 degrees...well, it is 77 out there now so we have a new winner! What do you do when the weather is so beautiful ~ play outside of course. We were both overdressed and she was actually sweating but that didn't stop her fun!





*question for my photography buds....I did use a fill flash on the swing pics but still have bad shadows....any suggestions? I also promise the FCC Christmas pics are coming and they are sooo cute : )

13 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

77 degrees? We're in a sleet storm. Enjoy your good weather : )

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

WHAT - 77 degrees! Yikes! We had ICE yesterday - with school closings. It's warmer today (but not 70+), so now we have rain and lots of puddles.

Looks like Annslee had fun outside!

mommy24treasures said...

fun! we are having it too. I don't care about holiday spirit, I just love get outside weather ;)
You can use picasa free software and it has a shadow editing that helps and adds fill light that helps lot too. Sophie's World's dad takes WONDERFUL pics and he told me he uses it often.
I think your new camera is great what did you end up getting?

RamblingMother said...

Yeah totally feels like Christmas here too!!

Beverly

Mom 2 six said...

Oh my-we are getting killed here in Wisconsin. I'd love 77-

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh what fun!! We are so enjoying the nice weather too. We've been to the park everyday. I wish I knew what you were talking about with your camera...I'd try it with mine if I did! :)
I think the shots look great. I can't even see any shadows. What do I know though!

~Lynn

Stacy said...

Now that's just mean, I must say, as I type from my very snowy 9 degrees outside wintery home. Of course you're forgiven because the pics are adorable as ever, but ouch! :)

Steffie B. said...

First off....I am so jealous about the weather....we so miss playing outside.

Second.....cute pictures of Miss Thing on the swing! Her smile is the best!

Third...what kind of camera do you own?

Michelle said...

Wow! Quite the contrast in your weather and ours. I must admit the thought of slipping on a pair sandles and heading outside sounds quite nice about right now!

Michelle said...

Hey, you need to visit--we need to watch where we step thanks to ice all over the place;) Would love some warm weather:) Fun photos--I would love to hear what is suggested to help with the shadows.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I already miss the warm weather it is in the 30's here today and that's pretty cold for Texas! Love the swing pictures!

Tracy said...

Looks like fun! Everything is covered with a layer of ice here in Chicagoland. It looks pretty from inside, though! I love the Christmas look on your blog ...

3 Peanuts said...

It is really warm here too. Looks like Annslee enjoyed the warm spell:)

Kim

 
Site Meter