Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Is there anything better

than true friendship between two sweet girls?? Seriously, they are so funny and sweet together we just can't get enough of it!


Yeah, Mia came to visit and after playing in Annslee's room for a while it was time to get on the princess attire and have a tea party





After the tea party we found them back in Annslee's room holding their "look alikes" and they thought it was really funny : )

They each got a peppermint patty courtesy of Mia's mama and I wanted a picture of them eating it ~ they just wanted me out of the way so they could watch their show!


I hope everyone is as lucky as Annslee to have a best friend like Mia. Seriously, Annslee LOVES her so much and it is so sweet how excited they get about seeing each other. The bonus for me is that Mia's Mama (who does have a name by the way ~ Jenny) absolutely loves Annslee. I mean the kind only usually given by grandparents, aunts, uncles, you know the what I mean. We are truly blessed to have friends who love our daughter that much. Of course, we feel the same about Mia : )

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls had a blast. Amelia refuses to wear her Disney dresses-says they are "itchy"...whatever. Annslee's and Mia's friendship is so cute! Amelia is like that with Ben and Evy, she adores them both.

Stacie said...

If Lauren's best friend Noah would just wear a princess dress then they could play dress up but for some reason he just won't do it.HA.

It's neat when our kids develop such great friendships at such an early age.

Unknown said...

EFP is not ready for dress up yet - though she is into the dress up shoes big time!! You are right the girls are delightful! Is Mia the Gansu darling? Would love to hear what I will face in LanZhou....

We are lucky in that Chloe and her BFF are in the childcare center together.. they are too adorable..
Missy
Mom to EFP & EBB (soon!)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Dress-up is the best! Best friends aren't too bad either....

crazylady said...

Honest to god girl, I laugh so heavily when I visit you. You are a great flaunter!
Man, it's just insanity I can't keep away from :)

Robin said...

They're adorable, but you know what I'm really lusting after is that peppermint patty!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

Gosh they are so adorable!

Polar Bear said...

They are so cute together! I want to come to the tea party!! :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness, those two girls in their princess dresses drinking tea together are too precious for words. Don't you just wish time could stop?

Colleen

mommy24treasures said...

that is a huge blessing. They are adorable together, love the pics. We are having tea party pics this week too.

Kim said...

The girls are adorable...
Love the pictures...
Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog-roll..
Have a Great Evening..
Kim

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't really think of a BFF like Annslee and Mia have for my girls. BUT Lottie and Emma do have each other and that's why we adopted another child the same age.

I always love seeing pics of Annslee and Mia together....they are just precious!

jennifer said...

They are so cute together.

Karianne said...

Happy Almost Bday, Mama! You look amazing as ever. Love to you all this coming year.

Becken has a friend like that as well. It is so cute how they love each other.

Patricia said...

They are both growing up so beautifully!! And you are quite blessed by having special friends such as Jenny & Mia, in both your lives!!

The photo of the girls eating the Peppermint Patties trying to watch "their show" is hysterical!

Susan said...

I can only hope that Petunia someday has a best friend like Annslee and Mia. I love seeing photos of them together, because they always look like they're having the best time. BFF's rock!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

They are SO cute together! I love the dress-up and holding the look-a-likes; their smiles are so genuine!

Did Annslee get new bedding? I love it! Where did you find it?

redmaryjanes said...

Soooo cute!!! I can't wait until my little princess is here.

day by day said...

That is so nice that the girls have each other!!! And there is nothing cuter than 2 princesses having a tea party! : )

Steffie B. said...

That is so cute.....and if I come to TN in Feb you gosh darn right you'll be craching the party! I would love to meet you in person! ;)

Michelle said...

That princess tea party is just too beautiful! Looks like lots of fun at your house again ...

asiangard said...

That looks like fuh!!

Tracy said...

So cute!

Hannah has the same comforter set. :)

Nikki said...

Those kind of friendships are rare and SUCH treasures...I'm so happy that Annslee has found such a special friend in Mia. We should all be so lucky.

They are ADORABLE together - you and Jenny must have such fun watching them.

missy said...

Such sweet little friends! They are so cute together and you can tell they enjoy each other so. I am sure the mommies enjoy each other that much too. Adoption friends are such blessings. The girls are adorable.

Mamato2 said...

They are adorable! Mia looks like a friend of mine's little princess also adopted from China 4 years ago. :)

Mother of 2 Angels said...

That is just sooooooo sweet, I am so thrilled for you and for the girls.

Sherry said...

I'm so glad you post pictures of Tea parties & Annslee playing dress up b/c if I go to much longer watching the boys run over Little People with their Tonka trucks & head butt anymore I'm gonna lose any "girlness" I've got left. LOL! :)

 
Site Meter