I took her to the doctor this morning but ours wasn't there and it was a horrible experience. She was fine until the doctor tried to look in her ears and then she basically screamed the rest of the time! Her ears are fine ~ she just has a lot of that dry wax and so it is painful to look at them (yes, her hearing has been tested and is fine) Anyway, they said it was just a really bad cold. She had a HUGE melt down at the "treasure chest" b/c she wanted three of those cheap crappy bracelets and the doctor said "only one please" so I felt I had to back the doctor as my sick child screamed for more. Yeah, she was still screaming as I was buckling her into her carseat but wanted a hug from Mama. I know I did the right thing (didn't I... I mean, she has to have boundaries) but she is sick and I really think OUR doctor would have let her have three LOL
I brought her home and this afternoon her fever spiked to 102.5 and I sat with her and watched TV for a while. I went to put cornbread in the oven and when I got back, this is what I found~

If she isn't feeling better by Thursday we are going to see OUR doctor whom Annslee loves : )






24 comments:
Poor baby...my heart breaks when our little ones are so sick...
I hope Annslee is feeling better soon...
Oh, I just wanna kiss her sweet little cheek.
Lily wasn't feeling well over the weekend either (and coughed till she threw up the other nite)...I feel your pain, momma. Nothin' worse than a sick baby.
Hope she is back to her happy, healthy, huggy self VERY soon.
XO
awww....poor Annslee....sending good wishes her way...hope she gets to feeling better soon!!
Poor baby is right, hope she feels better soon :)
poor Annslee. I hope that she feels better soon.
poor Anslee....hope she is feeling better soon!
Oh poor baby. I hope she feels better soon.
Ah... it's no fun being sick. I hope she's feeling better SOON!
Oh, sleeping couch pictures break my heart because you know I've gone through that twice this winter already. Poor little lamb. So sorry she isn't feeling well. And so sorry the doctor said only "one" bracelet. Very stingy. Guess we both dealt with public tantrums today. Ugh. LOL! I hope Annslee wakes up feeling better tomorrow.
Colleen
Hate it when the kiddos are sick! Jia also just coughed until she threw up the other night, and I didn't notice it until morning!! Ugh! Her sickness passed quickly and I hope Annslee's does too!
O man that is heart breaking I just cant picture her not being her cheerful self. Hope she feels better soon. And I HATE not getting in to see the regular doc the subs SUCK
awww poor baby girl. She looks so sweet in that pic. I hope she feels better very soon!
Awwwww, I hope she feels better soon. Jack has been sick too and we think they should have let her have 10 bracelets!
Big hugs!
Poor thing. She looks so sweet though. I'm feeling your pain. I was up with Sera most of last night. We're snuggled in at home for the day. I hope Annslee is feeling better soon.
Poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. It's a horrible feeling when our little ones are sick.
Poor baby, give her a big hug for me. Mean doctor...of course our princess deserved three bracelets!
ohhh sweet girl, I know exactly how you feel... Meany dr... yes she should have gotten 3 bracelets!
We have one dentist that did that to Chloe it was not our regular and she is so thoughtful she always wants to get something for Jacob and Caitlyn and this one said no. Rude rude, She was the perfect patient, doesn't even take gas and they fill 2 cavities, she could have had 2 more of their stinking plastic toys as far as I am concerned too!
I pray Annslee feels better today I can tell her little cheeks are flushed in the pic. She is such a doll...
Oh, my heart breaks for your angel.
My sister told me about PANDAS, yest (somthing abotu petdiatric strep.) Just telling you to put it in the back of your head in case she doesn't get better.
Poor baby! I know what you are going through!
On a side note, did you know that Asian's have a different type of ear wax than Caucasians? Ours is soft while theirs is hard. Thought you might like this "fun fact" lol
Poor thing, hope she feels better soon! I agree, the doctor should have just let her have 3 when she was having such a melt down.
Tracy
Poor little baby. :( That picture is so sad, yet so adorable at the same time. It stinks when they're not feeling well.
Poor little thing. She looks so sweet just laying there on the couch. I hope she feels better soon!
Im sorry Annslee baby:( It's no fun to be sick... Hope your up to your usual self tmrw:)
Oh poor thing.....(I'm just playing catch up with ALL your posts) ;) I've had of thos e at myhouse this week too....Daniel has not been well either.
Post a Comment