We just hung out with a really silly three year old ~ PERFECT!!

*Connie fixed the link to our fundraiser on our sidebar under Our Vietnam Journey. It has been over there for a year but not working...hmmm, that doesn't do much good. I also added a pic link to candles that we get part of the proceeds for. So go on over and click on both : )






17 comments:
Awww...we want to hang out there!!!
Love the goggles!
She's so cute. I'm sure there's never a dull moment at your house!
so cute!
We went out to lunch and I got my lunch free becaue while I was gone to take Caitlyn to the potty for the 3rd time, the server took my plate before I was done! I was almost done and I told them nmo big deal but they insisted.
Hey gooles and owl pjs, my favorite outfit to wear too!
We had a picnic and went to a petting zoo with friends. It was lots of fun.
have a great weekend.....isn't that Connie just wonderful.....I so want to meet her!
Wish we lived closer! We could have had our silly, (but freezing!) hang out day together! ;)
Love the goggles!
Too funny!
I just ordered 2 candles from Woodwick. We buy them from Cracker Barrel, but I'll buy them from you now. There's no shipping if you buy over $39 so that's great! Just wanted you to know so you can make sure you get credit. It never asked for your name or anything, it just said it had to link to them from your site so I hope it worked.
Luv,
Tammy
Glad you enjoyed your extra day with your EXTRA cute and silly girl!
(I worked! But got to spend my evening with my girlie)
Love Miss Annslee's look!!! She's such a creative little doll...hum...swimming up the stairs! I LOVE IT!
Have a blessed weekend, my friend!!!
We went over to a friend's house for dinner. Spicy Girl played with a bunch of boys, and loved it.
What a perfect way to spend your day...fun goggles and all!
You're right there couldn't be a more perfect way to spend your day! :)
cute picture! thanks fo the comment on my blog! and neat idea on the funraiser!
Sounds like a good way to spend a Feb 29th! LOL! I spent it with a girlfriend whose birthday is the 29th. She graduated with me & we joked that she's like 6yrs old now. Hahaha!
Post a Comment