Here she is on the way with her sunglasses upside down and her new doll. It looks like the doll is praying but she is actually beginning a backflip : )

Don't you think sparkly slippers go with a pink dress!
The A to Z girls (Annslee, Zena, Zola and Zara)
East meets West ~ using chopsticks to eat french fries
Ice cream is always needed at a party
She was showing off her sparkly shoes to people at the table and I made the comment that I could see her undies too ~ of course that meant she needed to show them to everyone~ she is with the Mama of the Zs who do not show their undies in public!!
Just for fun: the cookies Annslee made for school

Yesterday I got my January gift from my Secret Buddy and it is my last one because she is now home with her daughter!!! If you haven't yet, you must go read all about her trip ~ it is one of the best travel journals I've ever read : ) I have a new SB starting this month but I will miss Lynn!!! Click HERE to read her story!







23 comments:
I wondered if you were going to that party or not (Jack was up from 1-3 am this morning, so it was NOT an option for us even if we had planned on going)! Love the panties pictures, that is too cute (and you know you are a blogger when you take a picture BEFORE telling her to put her dress down...lol).
How did you get a SB for China? I always thought your SB was for Vietnam.
Tracy
i burst out loud laughing at least three times on that post.
I want counting kisses, tell me, is it good?
Happy Chinese New Year 2008 to Annslee! I just love the photo of her using the chopsticks...something that I can't do...lol!
Awe, sweet little Annslee is lovely in her pink dress. (Linlee has a light blue one just like it. I'm hoping she'll wear it tomorrow at our FCC celebration, but who knows...)
And you gotta love any kid who is proud to show off their undies in restaurant! What a hoot!
Colleen
Happy CNY!! Annslee is so adorable!! Love the upside down sunglasses!
That cracks me up--East meets West!! Too funny! Love her dress and slippers and I love the A to Z--so cute:)
I too LOL when I saw little Miss Priss showing her panties!
Adorable little flasher ;0)
Happy CNY!
Did she remember to click her heels? She looks like a princess. I've been known to show my arse in public too. Depending on the drink.... lol.
She's incredibly cute and talented-I mean chopsticks? Come on, I can't even do it that well! :)
Happy CNY!!! I loved the photo of her with the chopsticks...
Thanks for posting your encouraging words on my blog. Your daughter is beautiful. I am amazed that they have your daughter attending preschool 5 days a week. Hope it is helping.
We have an evaluation with the school district in April, a month before Morgan turns 3 to transfer services over with them. Not sure what to expect.
Love the pictures...
TOO CUTE on the undies....
Love the little goodies..
Have a Great Sunday..
I've always wondered why kids insist on wearing their sunglasses upside down. Can't figure that one out. She looks adorable in her sparkly shoes!
Petunia has now started to show everyone her belly. I guess panties will be next on the list?!
I recognize that restaurant from the pictures (sad, isn't it?) and I love the food there. Hope you guys had a great time.
Annslee's looking very "Tres Chic" in her pink dress with sparkly shoes... Sorry I haven't commented in awhile but I fully intend to on all the post that I've missed:)LOL!
I am just getting caught up on Annslee's new year!! Wonderful photos, she is such a beauty! I am sad to hear of snags in the journey to Malia, we are praying for you all. I know that sweet girl will be in your arms soon!
Chloe has the same panties ;)
Love the entire post.
LOVE her outfit and shoes. And her little doll is VERY cute.
LOVE the undies picture and the one of her posing!
That is SO cool that Lynn was your secret buddy! I adore her and I loved reading her journey.
Kim
So glad the package finally arrived! Blake was supposed to mail it the day I left. He sent me an email the day before I came home that he had mailed it! Men!
~Lynn
All of the pics are too cute!! The french fry and the undies are my favorites. Looks like it was alot of fun.
I'm off to check out the blog of your friend. I love reading travel journals!!
I love the upside down glasses! Sounds like lots of fun here ... as always!
Looks like you had a very nice CYN. She is lovely in the silk dress but i especially love the panties...Too cute! The cookies are great. How did you find CNY cookie cutters??
Post a Comment