Last year the girls started off on the swings too ~ go HERE to see all those pictures (then come on back)
She is a hunting master now...basically it is Chinese squat, egg, Chinese squat, egg , etc...it is pretty effective and she did get a lot of eggs!
I am sure someone got a better group shot than I did and I will post it if I get it but this one cracked me up. Basically Annslee was sick of us trying to get a pic of all the kids so she put her bucket on head which did get a big laugh from all the parents (enlarge if you need to but she is the one with the purple bucket on her head LOL)

Here she is with Jia~ another Qichun girl who lives here. Qichun is a very small villiage in Hubei so it is amazing that we have a family so close!
Annslee is going to be such a great big sister....she loves pushing others on the swing

After the FCC egg hunt we went to our second one of the day and the Easter Bunny was there : )


There was a lot of art and crafts and of course she loved the painting part


She saw the Easter Bunny a few times and kept telling "him" alll about the carrot she was leaving for him
Our girl LOVES animals so she really wanted this bird to sit on her finger
and gave this bunny lots of kisses!

Earlier today we went to the grocery store and she picked out the "best" carrot for the Easter Bunny (seriously she spent a long time looking through all the carrots looking for the perfect one) She also wanted to give the EB the picture of the rabbit she made at school this week ~ hope he likes all of it : )
*We did color eggs tonight but I already had so many pics I thought I would wait and post those later. Happy Easter to everyone : )








21 comments:
Annslee has to be one of the sweetest little spirits to grace the face of this earth. The bucket-head picture is a HOOT! Wonderful pictures, all of them!
Colleen :)
looks like fun!!! You got a great swing shot! Caitlyn's face always looks goofy on swing shots, I think she tries to swing herself so she has all of these working faces going on!;)
Love all the pics, mommy and her girl is pretty sweet :)
I also have the "bucket on the head" picture. I wanted a shot with Annslee in the group with Zoe and once I got home and took a look at all my pics ... they were all "bucket" shots! :) That was too funny!
Good to see you today! Annslee is so adorable.
Happy Easter ...
What a fun day! I especially love the bucket on her head. I often feel that way myself.
Wow! Ya'll are having the big event at your house! Thank you for sharing all the great details! The shots are fantastic.
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!
Wow, awesome photos.
Happy Easter.
Lea
Looks like you guys had a fabulous time! Love the shot of you two kissing - priceless!
What a clown she is!! I love the bucket on her head!! I especially love the one of you two kissing....that one deserves a frame!
Happy Easter!
LOVE that momma/daughter photo...just beautiful!! And in contrast...that bucket head is just too funny!!
Looks like a total blast!!
Happy Easter!
Great pictures...as usual! I love the one of Anslee giving you a kiss! And the one with the bird...she's braver than me!
~Lynn
I just stumbled on your blog and found out you are adopting from Vietnam. Are you with CHI again. We are too. We live in TN too. Ainslee is soooo cute! I enjoy your blog.
What a lovebug! She looks like she had a ball. I totally love what you did with the picture of her giving you a kiss. That is a great photo!
Okay, that picture with Annslee kissing the rabbit is so adorable. That could go on the cover of Adoptive Familes magazine.
Sooo fun!! Love all the photos--that is too funny with the bucket on her head:) Good for her--love that focal black and white in your previous post! Looks like you all had a great weekend!
One can never have too many egg hunts. The photos are just adorable.
Looks like a you all had a great Easter. Love the pictures, she's such a sweetie!
Oh, I love the pictures. My favorite is the mommy and me smooch! Too cute!
AWWWWWWWW the pic of her with the bunny is AWESOME!!!!! Oh you have to send that to be published somewhere.
The pictures of her with the animals are precious. But Laura, the picture of you and her kissing brought tears to my eyes. She is so beautiful and I know how truly Blessed you feel!! What a beautiful family. Happy Easter. Kelly Sullivan
Just getting caught up with you guys...I don't stop by for a few days and I miss A LOT! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and Annslee is adorable as ever. She has such a fun life and it looks like she enjoys every moment of it. (I LOVE the picture of the two of you smoochin'...sooo sweet.)
The bucket on the head is the best! Looks like a great egg hunt!
Post a Comment