Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Seriously, is she really our daughter?

There are days when I sit back and cannot believe SHE is OUR daughter. I mean, how in the heck did we get so lucky? I know every parent thinks their child is so amazing (well, at least every parent should think that) but Annslee truly is such a gift : ) Being around her is like standing in the sunshine after weeks of rain!

I was playing with the ISO on my camera as we were leaving for her Jump, Jazz and Roll class and I asked her to pose for me and this is what I got : )

Speaking of class ~ poor Miss Meigan was tackled by four really cute girls



After class we had to literally dash to soccer practice. I didn't even take off her Princess gymnastics outfit but threw on her shorts, socks, shin guards and cleats....well, it matched anyway since it too is pink and black : )

As you may remember she does NOT like the shark drill where someone tries to "steal" your ball...well, he did get it for a minute but she is a fast runner and she got it back. I think her face tells the story LOL






She and Hunter Nicole always have time for a "girl moment" during practice

30 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Great pictures! She looks like she's really getting 'into' the soccer thing.

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say some days you can't believe that Annslee is your daughter. I feel the same way about Linlee. It's glorious to feel so lucky!

Very cute pictures of your very cute girl during her very busy day. :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know what you mean Laura...I often look at our children and think the same thing. That's when you can truly see God's perfect timing in adoption.

I love all the pictures, and I remember Elisabeth not wanting anyone else to get her ball either!

Michelle said...

Annslee really is pure sunshine ... you can feel her light right through the computer screen.

... I feel the same way ... I can't beleived how truly blessed I am to be the mom of my amazing girls! It's humbling!

OH MY #6 said...

she is way, way, way, too cute in the soccer stuff!

Lea

missy said...

I can tell she is your sunshine...I mean look at that smile! I always enjoy coming to your site and seeing her sweet pics. She always looks so happy...except for when someone is trying to steal her ball : )

Adele said...

Oh I love these pics of her in her soccer outfit. She looks like a natural at playing soccer. She is just so beautiful and her smile is contagious.

Marla said...

Hehe, she always makes me laugh!! She is just too cute and her expressions are priceless. Love the princess-soccer look!

~Amy~ said...

Could she be any cuter! :)

Steffie B. said...

Love the pictures....especially the second to the last one of her...it's great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the soccer uniform!

I can totally relate about feeling so blessed that these kids belong to me! :)

Sarah said...

You always have such great photos. I love the previous lip gloss and motorcycle pic posted previously, by the way. :)

Nikki said...

I ask myself all the time how I got SO darn lucky! It's a great feeling to have soooo much love and appreciation for our kiddos.

Annslee is sweet as always - yes,a splash of sun is exactly what she brings!

KrisJ said...

I love that she loves the camera and is so photogenic! I love how you describe her as a sunny day, so sweet and gave me chills!

Mommy Spice said...

I think you're right,,, every mother should feel that way about their daughter. We do. Every day!!!

I love the pictures!!

C's Mom said...

Love the photos! You've got quite the lovely daughter :0)

mommy24treasures said...

so darling! I know the feeling you have. I posted about that feeling myself this week.
Love all the pics I have been missing my Annslee fix this week!

Dianne said...

I often wonder how I got so lucky to be the mother of my daughter. Annslee is so cute.

Patricia said...

Amen to that!! I soooo know the feeling you speak of! :) It is so AWESOME, isn't it!

Great photos! You've got quite the soccer player there!

Lisa said...

You are so right. Ana Claire is our gift from God. I love my boys, and thank God for them,he also truly blessed us through adoption.
Annslee looks like she is having a great time and gives everything she does 100%. She is so precious!

Sue said...

Such a busy little girl! Love her super sports outfits too! And she enjoys everything with gusto!!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

The "shark" photo is priceless! So cute!

jennifer said...

She makes me smile, and that's just from her pictures! I can't imagine living with her! She's adorable. I love, love the pink soccer gear!!!

my3 kids said...

We sure are lucky to have the kids we have. I sit back some days and can't believe just how blessed we are. Love all the pix. Looks like Annslee had a fun filled day:)

Laura Nipper said...

Love the soccer photos. She looks like she is having a great time. What a doll she is. God is soooo good.

Sherry said...

I think Annslee has started a new clothing trend in the soccer world. Hehehe! They need frilly cap sleeves in that sport. :) Very cute!

redmaryjanes said...

She is SOOOOO cute. I just love seeing her.

Michelle said...

I love seeing her in her "soccer" outfit--it just cracks me up. Love that one in the lower right corner of the first collage. One week left!!!

Mia's Mommy said...

Oh she's adorable!!! I'm so happy she's into soccer. I've been a soccer mom for over 14 years now (psst...the shin guards go on the inside of the socks..hehe) and it is very rewarding, especially for girls! She seems to have the perfect personality for sports. Great kiddo!

Jeff and Valerie said...

Oooh a soccer player! Girl after my own heart. I played and coached for MANY MANY years and as soon as Malia is old enough, I'll be coaching her.

You are one lucky Mama!

 
Site Meter