The funniest thing that happened was when we were in the Japanese water garden and she let me know she needed to go potty. Well, there was only one thing to do so let's just say, the water garden got a little extra watering : ) I do have pics but I will save those for blackmail someday LOL Later when we got home she went potty inside and Zoe came back there and she let Zoe know that earlier she went outside like a dog!!
Here we are on Mother's Day!


She loved doing cheers with Gigi

I got great gifts (massage certificate & pedicure) but the best part of Mother's Day was hearing her sweet voice say "Happy Mother's Day" to us. Well, she finally said it to me ~ in the beginning she would only say it to one person at a time and that was Gigi. She also would not give Daddy much loving and said "not Father's Day" to him ~ silly girl!







14 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! (A little late:) Sounds like you have got some great shots for blackmail later. Hehehe! Love It! Glad you guys had a great weekend!
sounds awesome!
Lea
So sweet! I loved you with long hair but seeing last year vs. this year, I really do love your hair short!!
Glad that you had such a lovely Mother's Day! I love the pictures of Annslee and especially the "silly faces" collage. She's such a cutie pie.
Looks like a great Mother's Day. We were in the little pool in the backyard the other day, and S.G. had to go potty. Rather than have wet footprints in my house, I let her go in the TOTAL privacy of our backyard. She thought that was pretty awesome. LOL!!
I just love your short hair Laura!
Lottie is still not potty trained, although she could be if she would just not wear diapers....alas...she is lazy! BUT we were stranded outside last week and she couldn't come in the house and the diaper bag was in the house so I had to make her squat in the grass and tinkle. She must have done it four times! Guess if she lived outside she would be potty trained! LOL
such great pics!!!!!
Now and then Caitlyn will run to the door and say she needs to go potty. I have to remind her she is not a dog and that is only for emergencies;)
Hey Laura: Love your hair!! I know it's been a while since you had your cut but it still looks great!!!! Debbie
What a wonderful way to spend the day!
(Francesca too loves to do cheers!)
What a Great Mother's Day you had!!
Love the pictures!
Hugs,
Keisha
So cute--hearing her say Happy Mother's Day must have just melted your heart. We had an outdoor episode this weekend too;)
Too cute!
Wonderful pictures of a happy family. Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day.
Annslee's silly face pictures crack me up. She is such an animated little girl.
Looks like a great Mother's Day. It's wonderful that Gigi was able to spend it with you too!
Post a Comment