Daddy's birthday is Sunday and Annslee has been more excited than anyone else about it. For the past month when I ask her what daddy wants for his birthday she always says "fowers" He always gives her flowers for her birthday or Valen*tine's so of course he needed them too (so sweet)

She also knew he needed this!!

While we waited for him to get home she made him a card~ I think she did a great job writing it : )
He finally arrived and she is telling him she wants some of the icing
He said something like not until after dinner and she is saying "Yeeeeessssss"

She won of course : )
She also knew he needed this!!
While we waited for him to get home she made him a card~ I think she did a great job writing it : )
He said something like not until after dinner and she is saying "Yeeeeessssss"
She won of course : )
I have a feeling we will be "birthdaying it up" all weekend!






17 comments:
Another daddy, totally smitten!!!
Happy Birthday Mr. Mark!
Annslee - Excellent Writing!!!!! Love homemade cards!
Here's a funny story: When she saw the cake Josie said "It needs to be a Rams Cake. Daddys like The Rams". I had a hard time explaining that different Daddys like different things in different parts of the country... and h*ll, with our record, who really WANTS to be a Rams Fan?
Happy Birthday Mark! We hope you have an extra special birthday.
LOVE these pics! Annslee is too cute for her own good : )
The Titans cake is great!!!
Happy Birthday Anslee's Daddy!
looks like you started it off good.
Have a great weekend!
Happy birthday and great writing Annslee! Impressive!
My Spencer's b-day is the 28th! He'll be 14. I can't believe it and so remember that beautiful day when he was born. Time goes by so quickly in life - unless you're waiting for a referral, of course.
Hope your weekend is a great one!
Happy Birthday Mark!! I was hoping to send a card but didn't:(
She looks so stinking cute with that grin. LOVE THAT CAKE!!! Might have to copy for my DH's
40th:)
Have a great time celebrating!! Annslee did an awesome job with her dad's card!
I know daddy will have a fabulous weekend being pampered by his girls...Annslee reminded me of Lily in her "yes" picture and when she was getting her way and eating the frosting. I tell ya, these girls would have TOO much fun together.
Love her spirit - i'm sure she makes even the most ordinary of days feel like something special.
That Daddy is a push over (smile!!) Have a great Birthday weekend!!
A great big Happy Birthday to Miss Annslee's Daddy!!!! Celebrate all weekend!!! Can't wait to see all of the pics!!!
Hugs!!!
Denise
Happy Birthday to Anslee's Daddy! You sure did make a cool card and what a great cake and flowers you picked out!
Happy Birthday Daddy! Just think next year there will be 2 kiiddo's sticking fingers in the icing! Hehe!
Hope all is good with you guys!
Happy Birthday to Mark!!
Happy Birthday to your husband! It was my birthday too! :-)
That is one of the prettiest birthday cards ever!!! Way to go Annslee!
And a birthday would not be complete without a finger test to the frosting!
:)
Amie
Post a Comment