I have no idea what she was thinking as she drank her water LOL
Looks like she isn't the only one concerned about this face painting
Speaking of language delays we had a moment at the fun zone where she was in tears and I almost was. She kept telling me something that she wanted and I could not understand her~ I kept "guessing" and she was so upset. I don't know how I finally got it but she was saying polar bear and referring to the picture she colored at school and wanted to give Mia. Here she is after handing it to Mia and looking at me saying "mama, polar bear!" Any of you who have children with language delays can totally relate to how upsetting this was for both of us.
Can you guess who was on the field?
She had to get out of her seat for a closer look!
It was T*Rac!!! She loves that crazy mascot : ) She yells "Go T*Rac about a hundred times during the game
She was so excited to find that the fireworks weren't as loud as she usually thinks they are
Apparently she really enjoyed watching them go off when we scored...I love how animated she is about it! Jenny snapped this one of her just enjoying the game with her friends

You can barely see Mia's hand but I love how she is sharing a laugh with her friend~ looks like it was a pretty funny story!






26 comments:
Seriously she looks like so.much.fun.
How can you stand her cuteness day in and day out? I LOVE the face painting picture. Those other 2 kids look so concerned! I can't wait to see how she acts with baby Coby. What a pair they will be!
Annslee just cracks me up; I absolutely LOVE how expressive she is! It must be so much fun to watch her react to her world.
Yep, understand the frustrations of language delays. But hurray for you for figuring out what Annslee was saying! Sometimes I just don't know what Linlee is saying have to try and distract her with a new topic so she won't be upset about it.
You captured such wonderful facial expressions!! Her personality shines through in these pictures. What a little cutie!!
Darling......what a sweet and funny girl she is....love her little cheer outfit! ;)
Those pictures absolutely say 1000 words EACH!!! Her expresions are just too adorable. Love the dangling earing!!
How much fun for you to be able to see the world through Annslee's animated eyes all the time.
I do understand the frustrations of a child who can't communicate. It is so heartbreaking and frustrating at the same time. Hang in there, it will get better.
Oh my gosh! She is just too adorable, love all her expressions.
She does have The Looks!
And those earring are cracking me up!!!!!
Sweet pics. language delayed or not anytime a child can't make themselves understood is frustrating. Same goes between Glenys and me. makes us both sad and frustrated.
What wonderful photos, what an expressive, beautiful child! She looks like so much fun to be with, and yes, even with a little guy it's hard sometimes to understand and communicate. I understand how hard it is.
I have always thought she had the cutest expressions! I't true, the girl has many many looks, no "blue steele" look only for her! lol
What amazing pictures. I Love her facial expressions! She is always so happy!
Carli only says about five words we can understand. Sometimes I feel so helpless trying to figure things out. I can only imagine how Carli feels. Yay, mommy, for figuring it out!
Oh, as far as the language delay , I have the same problme with my hubby! lol His English isn't great and I have a hard time figuring out what he is saying sometimes, we usually have to play win lose or draw if it gets too bad! ;)
I do always love seeing all her expressions and I am very glad she hasn't lost any of that. How heart-breaking though, those moments of her being so insistent about something and you not able to understand!
I loved the last two posts. What fun!!
Here I was thinking she was excited about Vince Young. We'll save that one for Coby - he'll love the QB :)
P.S. my savvy 9 year old (reading over my shoulder)just told me that Vince Young was out. Whoops.
Oh I love all the adorable photos of Annslee. She is the cutest thing ever. I heard you on the frustrating momments when you want to so understand what your sweet baby is saying. Morgan has been so emotional and even more so when I can't understand her.
Will you email me the password so I can see Coby's new photos??
I LOVE this kid! She always makes me laught outloud! I do know how frustrating it is. Lottie is a thumbsucker and messes up alot of her letters and she gets so, so upset with me. And then I will say after asking her a million trillion times to say it again, "Say it one more time baby" and then she'll say, "NO, you figure it out!" LOL
These pictures are great! I love how she is moving to get a closer look. What concentration.
Jade is going in a couple weeks for a speech evaluation. We think she may have an expressive speech delay. There are sometimes I have no idea what she is saying and I feel bad because she gets frustrated. Hopefully we will get some intervention to help this.
Oh...I so love her expressions!
BTW...at times we deal with Francesca "trying to get a message across as well" and she too (as I do) get upset when we don't know what she is saying. We are currently trying to work through this and we had her tested to see if she is delay in her speech, but the results from her evulation were very positive so I am thinking that at times she just can't get out what she wants to say...if you have any suggestions for me for working with her on this, I would love to hear some...
Thank you for sharing...
She is so darn cute!!!! I love her facial expressions. I can totally relate to the language delays. Our Livi has been in speech for a long time. I can see it in her face when she is frustrated because I don't understand what she is saying. I understand her now but when she was younger it was very hard : ( she is still delayed and still getting help.
What a fun-loving girl you have! Her personality just shines through in all of these photos. The earrings really cracked me up!
OH my....your sweet girl is so full of fun...and fancy faces!!! I just love her expressions! I am also cracking up at Paige in the background holding her own cheek ...thinking..."Oh dear, I am next!" hee-hee!
Too funny, Laura!!!
I just love these pics from the game...we watched it on TV! Very exciting!!!
Chuck says we need to come and see one in person!
Maybe we'll just do that one of these days!!! IT sure would be a great time to meet a bunch of my sweet blog friends down that way!!!
Have a great rest of the week!
Hugs!
Denise
These are really some awesome photos. If I'm ever feeling down, all I have to do is come here and look at your expressive girl and I know I'm going to smile. You just gotta love Anns!
Seriously, she has the best expressions of any child I've seen. I just love the looks of joy on her face. I know seeing that look of frustration must have been hard. She is just so stink'in cute!!
Oh, and the princess earrings with her shirt...too cute.
She is hilarious! What a riot! Love the "o" mouth one.
Oh this little one has me giggling today. These pics are too much!!! The anticipation and excitement allover her face is priceless. She needs to do a commercial for the TITANS.. seriously cute!!
Love the outfit and the jewels to go with it!!
Thanks for sharing the smile!
:)
Amie
Post a Comment