Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Weekend~ Again!

I know her party was last weekend but since her bday is Tuesday technically this is her bday weekend!! We started it by going to a carnival at a local elementary school. She had fun running around and playing games but riding the fire*truck was by far her favorite thing! I think you could hear her squeals over the sirens!


She did love the face painting and her nails that are now black and orange : )


We came home and she took a much needed nap then when she awoke I had a bday gift ready for her to open. It was the newly released "Sleeping Bea*uty" and she decided we should watch it and eat s'mores : ) Well, we started watching the movie and ordered pizza. Let me say, she has watched a lot of Dis*ney movies but I have never seen her so mesmerized...she sat with me in the chair and gasped, clenched her fists, tensed up , laughed and cheered at all the right times. As daddy said, they hit their target market : )

Then the movie went off and she said "oh no too late no chocolate" Then I realized that she thought we couldn't do s'mores now that the movie was off..ha ha...no honey, we can!! She loved them of course as you can see!

Daddy was listening to the game since it is on pay p view and we aren't paying for that ... she obviously loved joining him : )

15 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Mmmmmmm... s'mores. Yummy!!! Miss Annslee is always a cutie!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi again Laura,
I also wanted to say that Coby's new videos are adorable!! He looks so tiny! I know you just want to reach through those bars and grab that cute little guy. And what great new pics, too! Love the yellow. ;-)

C's Mom said...

Lookin' like a winner of a birthday weekend.

It's never a bad day when it looks like you're wearing more chocolate than you're eating!

missy said...

Yummy...smores!!! We wished for you guys tonight. We went to the Ghouls at Grassmere. It was such fun and really cold!

Glad Annslee is having an extra long birthday celebration...she deserves it!

Colleen said...

Sounds like a great birthday weekend to me! How cute that Annslee was so into the Disney movie. Love that!

jennifer said...

WHat a great day. It must be so sweet to watch that movie through her eyes. So cute.

frogglet said...

Looks like some great family fun. Love the Smores pics!

redmaryjanes said...

Smores are the best! I'm so glad that she is having so much fun celebrating her special day.

mommy24treasures said...

looks like it was such a great day!
Caitlyn is upstairs right now watching SB hope she loves it too.
we'll see, she is picky.

Rydley said...

S'mores are the best! What fun!

Would you mind sending me the password to Coby's site, by the way? Thanks!!

Lori said...

Haha, love the chocolate dripping! lol I love the black & orange nails too dawling, so pretty! :)
Happy Birthday to Miss Annslee!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE s'mores! Our girls got that movie this weekend. Did you watch it with her? Did you notice that line with the evil queen where she said that she would destroy them with all the powers of hell? Yikes! Lottie just looked at me and said,"She is not nice and does not make God happy"

Sharon said...

Never too many birthdays!! What a sweetie pie! That girl has more fun!!

Sue said...

Hey....she's my kinda girl.....celebrating her b'day as long as possible!!! Sounds like another great weekend! So glad she loved the video and her s'mores!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

oh what cute pictures. I am so happy that Annslee loves her new movie. We loves s'mores in this house..mnnnn yummy!

 
Site Meter