Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ooh La La~ Annslee is FOUR!!!

Miss A woke up this morning and I sang Happy Birthday to her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Daddy had to go out of town (he will be home this afternoon) and so of course he called to sing to her ~ yeah, taking a flash pic in a dark room is not that fun for the birthday girl LOL


A little later GiGi called to sing for her : )



Then it was time to put icing and a candle on her pop tart~ hey, doesn't everyone do that!!




I couldn't find the "regular" bday banner so I had to use the one from her first bday party. When she saw El*mo she announced "Mama, El*mo babies...silly"



I swear she looks older today : ( She looked at the jeans she is wearing and the tag said 4T so she said "Annslee wear now 4" Thank goodness b/c as you know she usually announces "I no love long pants" and it was 50 degrees out (it will be 74 by 2 though) I think we need to move to Florida as she only loves shorts and tank tops!


Yep..she is FOUR!!!
Per her request here is her big cookie for school~ the girl at Kro*ger cracked up when I told her what Miss A wanted on her cookie : )



She loved having me show up in her class and being the center of attention!



Daddy got home and we did presents ~ she got a Leap*ster 2 and some games...plus a Jasm*ine wand she wanted for her costume. (I had already opened the game and put batteries in and put it back in the box so it was ready to go~yeah, this isn't my first rodeo LOL)




As you may know when anyone has asked her what she wanted for her bday she would answer "flowers" but everyone would remind her that Daddy would give her those : ) She requested "all colors" and that is exactly what she got....two bouquets full!!




We headed to dance class and they put her in the middle of the parachute and walked around her singing "happy birth*day" She LOVED it!






Finally it was dinner time and the sweet lady who owns the restaurant made her a special treat for dessert. Of course Miss A just wanted a brownie and ice cream so daddy and I ate it. The owners son was also there and he is a month older than Coby and Annslee had a great time entertaining him...so sweet to watch!


One of the funniest things today was that she would not answer to Annslee. She only wanted to be called Birth*day Girl!! She is such a character!! We had a great day with our sweet four year old. We are so blessed to have her for a daughter!!

38 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

shēng rì kuài lè, Annslee!!!! Happy fourth birthday!

Johnny said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!

You always bring a smile to my face when I see your pictures!

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday big girl!
Have a fantastic day...

Polar Bear said...

Such a HAPPY girl!!!
Looks like a perfect day for the birthday princess!!

I LOVE the pop tart with the candle. GREAT idea! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy 4th Birthday Annslee....um, I mean birthday girl!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie!! That first picture is fantastic!

Marla said...

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!! She is just too cute, looks like it was a fabulous day!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Annslee. Happy bitrhday to you!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Annslee....

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee!

I love what the birthday cookie said. Do I detect Fancy Nancy at work here?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl! I love the candle on the Pop Tart!

frogglet said...

What a wonderful day! I love four year olds, they are so much fun and such characters.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Looks like you had a marvelous day.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!! I hope you enjoyed your day -- it sure looks like you did!

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!
Looks like it was a fabulous day.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!

You always make our household smile!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl! She really is a character--I love her spunky little personality!
Shannon at OVL

mommy24treasures said...

oh she is such a cahracter. Just full of PERSONALITY:):):)
so glad she had a perfect day, thank you for sharing it with us.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNSLEE!!!! BEING 4 MUST BE AWESOME, BECAUSE YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!

Love, Josie

Kim said...

Happy 4th Birthday Annslee...
LOVE the pictures..
Looks like a wonderful time.
Hugs..

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Happy Birthday, Annslee!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!!

C's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Anslee..err, birthday girl!

Great photos of the day :0)

Colleen said...

Gosh, she definitely looks older in those jeans. How did that happen? The candle on the pop tart is a hoot! What a great birthday!

Michelle R Photography said...

Oh, Happy Day for your sweet Annslee!!

Heidi said...

How sweet! I didn't realize our kids' birthdays were so close (Sam's is Friday).

Sam said...

Wow!!! Now THAT was a birfday!!! Happy Birfday, Annslee!!!

Susan said...

Happy 4th birthday, Annslee!!! Wow, she really DOES look older in those jeans. Her legs look a mile long, too! Absolutely love the cookie.

Unknown said...

these are too cute..Sounds like a fabulous day@

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Annslee!

GGAdventures said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Birthday girl!!! What a great day!
She DOES look older in those jeans. :)

Denise C said...

Happy birthday to your precious little girl!!!! Looks like it was a fabulous celebration!!! She is so adorable, Laura!!! I just love her little personality!!!
Blessings!
Denise

Patricia said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Birthday Girl!!
She DOES look older! But cute as EVER!!! Sounds like a fabulous birthday!!

And I Love her in jeans!! Kiara still can't wear them :(

my3 kids said...

Happy 4th Birthday Beautiful Annslee. Love all the pictures and the beautiful flowers daddy got you..wow! Looked like a really fun day!!

Laura said...

Happy Fourth Birthday, Anslee! I just love cake. She is so full of personality!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Annslee!!! Ooh La La, girlie! She is just a treasure, what a fabulous celebratory day you have had!

Have a great year sweetheart, full of firsts with your precious baby brother!!

Love,
Heather

Steffie B. said...

she is just so precious!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm really late in getting to this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNSLEE!!!

I can't believe how grown up she looks in the jeans, amazing. How lucky you are to be the parents to such a wonderful little girl, she truly is special (as I'm sure you know already!) and like you said, such a character.

 
Site Meter