In the car on the way to dinner she talked to Gigi on the phone telling her all about how much she LOVES turkey and chocolate pie. As usual a kiss goodbye is needed before hanging up : )
When we found out we wouldn't be in Vietnam to eat duck today I jokingly asked on a blog post if anyone wanted to have us over. Seriously, so many people invited us over and I am touched by that. We would love to visit all of you!! My friend Tracy was one of those and she lives close enough for it to happen so we went there! She had these really cute turkey hats for the kids to make.

They took a ride on a "horsey"
One of the funniest things was watching Annslee and Amelia push a baby stroller around together. They would laugh as they ran it into a wall and tipped it over. We said we wouldn't want them pushing our baby around but no worries as they were pushing a kick ball in a bag. The pictures do not do justice to the giant laughs we heard!

Thanks again Tracy..we had a great time!!!!







13 comments:
We had fun too....thanks for coming over. Amelia was upset that Annslee didn't sleep over too....she kept saying how much she missed her friend all night.
What cute kids. The girls and their giggling is too adorable!! I am guessing there wouldn't have been a whole lot of sleeping going on at that little slumber party. Quick thinking, Laura!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Looks like they had a blast! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving.
it is cracking me UP that she slept in her swimsuit!! and that pic of the girls going for a ride on their "horsey" - wow, brings back the best memories of me doing that with my dad!
happy thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving--had to laugh--JiaLi wore her Panda necklace too:) We are praying you get over there soon!!
Love your new look--the snowmen are so stinkin' cute plus your signature! Love it!
Well, those are some CUTE pictures! I like the three turkey heads. LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the Thanksgiving turkey hats!! So cute!
And I thought only Marielle would sleep in her swim suit.
I can almost hear all o fthe giggling!!!! Soooo cute!
Love, Kristy
Oh what great Thanksgiving you guys had!!! And you always need to give a "kiss" when getting off the phone lol!
(love the photo of the kiddos wearing their turkey hats!)
Awww...what a fun Thanksgiving you all had!!! These pics are so great!!!
Hey....we are coming to Nashville this upcoming weekend....I'll email you the details...maybe we can get together!
Hugs & Love!
Denise
I love it that this girl is still wearing her bathing suit!
Post a Comment