I usually love flipping the calendar over to December. It means Chris*tmas is close and the holiday season and all the fun that means is starting. A local radio station plays holiday music all day and it is on in my car. My tree is up and the house is becoming festive. I must admit though that this year it also is all a reminder that Chris*tmas is so close and yet our son is still so far away. I am still hopeful that he will be home for Chris*tmas and we will all be around our tree enjoying our day together. Please join me in the prayer that it really happens. In the meantime I will still try to get in the Spirit of the holidays. Having a very excited four year old definitely helps with that : )
Just so you know, she has worn her Chinese Princess dress all weekend (except for the two hours at church) and insists on being called "prin ess" as long as she is wearing her crown!
Just so you know, she has worn her Chinese Princess dress all weekend (except for the two hours at church) and insists on being called "prin ess" as long as she is wearing her crown!
Yes, she sleeps in it too!
This morning as she was leaving to go to school I called her Princess but since she didn't have on her Princess attire anymore she said "just plain Annslee" ha ha....oh sweetie you are still my Princess, crown or not!
*note, the calendar is a gift from my travelmate/friend Michelle~ the picture is from last Christmas : )






9 comments:
Such a ham!!!!! Love that tree in her room!
Sending you a big hug as you wait on news to travel. Keep the faith that he will be in your arms for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is such a stinker...I LOVE her! I am praying for him to come home before Christmas Laura.
Annslee sweetheart you are a princess through and through...thank you for the smiles.
I am keeping you in my prayers that you will ALL be together for Christmas. {{{hug}}}
Laura,
I know the wait must be so incredibly hard. You guys are in our nightly prayers...just ask Paige : )
We love you guys and can't wait for baby Coby to be home for the holidays. I am a firm believer in, if you believe it, it shall be : )
Princess Annslee is so adorable!!!
Laura, I totally understand your feelings about wanting to enjoy the holidays, yet finding it challenging when a part of your heart is in Vietnam. For some reason, I have a feeling that you are going to be in Vietnam over Christmas (but what a special Christmas that would be)!
Love the princess:) Praying for Coby to get home for Christmas! Wish we could be there.
I will join in your prayer. It seems like forever to me so I cant imagine or actually I can but the wait is so hard. Hang in there and boy I hope you get a good call!
That is so cute Marielle says we can call her JUDGE or Princess or Judge/Princess but NOT marielle right now. Don't know where she gets the JUDGE from.
Prayers going out that your son will home by Christmas
just love her sleeping picture, she is so precious!
Post a Comment