- We started off our new year going to the pediatrician.
- I know she enjoys her dance class and gymnastics is so much fun.
- It was 60 degrees today and will be 70 tomorrow!
- I wanted to get this "on paper" so I wouldn't forget ~ She has had an explosion of vocabulary lately.
- Our agency is still trying to sort through child dossiers and we still don't really feel confident about a referral.
- We've done the free movie at our theater, dance class, the pool daily, picked up our revised homestudy to send to VN, gone to VBS kickoff, and every afternoon we have gone to swim lessons : )
- On Saturday we headed to the church BBQ at the church I grew up in.
- Daddy had his 20 year high school reunion and we went up a little early to play at the Zoo!
- Three years ago today we received the call that would forever change our lives. The words "you have a daughter" were such beautiful music to my ears.
- We are on day 23 of our 60-100 (business) day wait for travel approval. Also, Annslee will be going to a new preschool on Monday.
- Well, Princess Jas*mine made her debut last night.
- I usually love flipping the calendar over to December. It means Chris*tmas is close and the holiday season and all the fun that means is starting. A local radio station plays holiday music all day and it is on in my car. My tree is up and the house is becoming festive. I must admit though that this year it also is all a reminder that Chris*tmas is so close and yet our son is still so far away. I am still hopeful that he will be home for Chris*tmas and we will all be around our tree enjoying our day together. Please join me in the prayer that it really happens. In the meantime I will still try to get in the Spirit of the holidays. Having a very excited four year old definitely helps with that : ) (I put the whole paragraph for this one ~ just thought it was appropriate )
Now a photo look back..starting with a picture from January '08 and ending with one from December '08!




Wishing all of you a Happy New Year! May 2009 be a year of joy and peace for you and your family!






16 comments:
I love that post. How sweet to be able to look back now that Coby is home with his family!
Love the pics!
Happy new year! Love the year of pictures!
What a cute post! Sweet sweet pictures!
Awe that is the sweetest post ever. I still need to send Coby a little something. Happy New Year!
I love that first sentences idea... and isn't it wonderful to have that last photo include Coby!
Ah, what a fun post! I may copy your idea. I loved seeing how Anslee changed over the year.
They grow too fast!
~Lynn
Love the pictures..
Happy New Year...
What a FUN post! I like the idea of taking the first sentence from each month!
The pictures are GREAT!
Happy New Year!!! This is going to be an amazing year!
Cool idea! Love all those pictures.
I love your year in pictures and can't believe how much Annslee has grown! Happy New Year!
Great post Laura!! I can't wait to see Coby in all of those pics in next year's post. :)
Looks like a beautiful year to me. Hope the next one is just as lovely...
What a fun post! I love seeing all of the pics and the last with Coby is like your year came full circle! Precious : )
Love this idea!!!
The picture of Annslee on the beach is gorgeous!
Jen
loved the look back through the year...Here's to an exciting year ahead for your family of 4!
Thanks for taking me down memory lane with you! It has been such a joy to read your blog this year--riding the roller coaster. I am so thankful Coby did make it home for Christmas. I have a feeling Christmas 2008 is one you will never forget! Hugs, Sheryl
Post a Comment