Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Catching Up

We've had a lot going on so I am behind in posting. We had a belated birthday party for Coby and had lots of kids there. It was loud, wild and crazy! Here is a shot of all the kidlets on the steps.

kids party

Annslee was very interested in his cake~ apparently Mia joined in too : )

girls and cake

He was fine the morning of the party but by the time the party started it was obvious he wasn't feeling well. Poor baby has been sick all week.

DSC_6731

The few smiles I got out of him was when his cousin Shelby was helping him walk around : )

DSC_6762

This week we also did a Lunar New Year presentation at Annslee's school. She made cookies shaped like China!

DSC_6846

No surprise~ she used pink and purple icing

cookie

Coby was definitely ready to go to Annslee's school to celebrate

DSC_6851

We read a story, did a craft and of course ate the cookies! Annslee wanted to sit in my lap and Miss Lee gladly held Coby.

CNY 2009

My crazy girl in her dress after school~ remember all the surfing pictures from this summer, well, she is a surfer girl again apparently LOL

surfer girl

9 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Great pictures!! Sorry Coby has been sick. I hope he's feeling better. Annslee makes an adorable surfer girl.

Polar Bear said...

Poor Coby. I hope he feels better soon.
Adorable pictures! I love the surfer girl picture! ;-)

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

Ah, good times!

That's a crowd of kids on the steps!

In the surfer picture, Miss A looks like she's ready to take on a KungFu Master!!!!

Beth said...

Cool China cookie cutter!!! Where did you find that?

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I love the pictures!!! What a wonderful picture of all the kids on the stairs. Looks like you had a crazy time.....

mommy24treasures said...

you have been busy! But FUN busy:)

Shelly and Family said...

Oh what a great time everyone must of had at the party! And I just love the cookies Annslee made for her classmates!

Colleen said...

Happy birthday, Coby! You are one handsome little guy!

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Coby!!

Love little surfer girl!

 
Site Meter