Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Just some pics

This is how they can be found most mornings~ Annslee insists on feeding him his morning bottle and she loves hot milk then too~ funny how she is holding his and he is reaching up to "hold" hers : )




Last night she wanted to try on the outfit he took off. It is a size 6-9 months and I couldn't believe she could snap it. She wore it around for a pretty long time as she thought it was so funny!




When you fall asleep eating your beloved sweet potatoes~ it is time for a nap!


We had a low key weekend and that was perfect! Annslee goes back to school tomorrow after being out over a month. She says she doesn't want to go b/c she will miss Baby Coby. I am sure that is partly true and also she wants to stay home with me if he is. Hopefully things will go well in the morning : )

Also, Coby has added Daddy to his list of words..we have been saying DaDa over and over but he actually says "Da Dee" Annslee is soooo anxious for him to say her name. We told her to try getting him to say NaNa but she wants Sissy, which is harder. Funny, sometimes when he just babbles she says "Coby say big sister in Viet Vam" as in he is saying it in Vietnamese LOL

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures-isn't it crazy how big boys clothes run? Jack calls Amelia "Sissy" too. Glad you had a nice weekend-I bet it will be nice to have one in school tomorrow-if Annslee doesn't want to go can Amelia go in her place (or Jack, I'm not picky):)

Unknown said...

these are just precious

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my gosh....how funny is she in his little outfit!! She is a scream!!

Good luck with school tomorrow....we are dreading the first day back to work and school after a nice long break too!!

Lisa

Michelle R Photography said...

That is hilarious that she can squeeze into Coby's outfit!!

Gail said...

Annslee is hilarious! Love the pics.

We go back to school tomorrow too.

Jess and Paul said...

I love the bottle picture, very sweet. The one of Annslee in Cody's outfit isn't too bad either. She is really something else!

Missy said...

Such cute pictures!!! I love the one of them feeding each other their bottles. Annslee is such a sweet big sissy.

Paige came RUNNING in today from church screaming that she saw "Annslee and her baby" :)

We have got to get them together soon.

I hope school goes well for Annslee! I am dreading going back! : ( Talk to you soon!

Marla said...

HAHA, she is a funny girl! Hope school goes well tomorrow! We have one more day off here.

C's Mom said...

Love the photo of the two kiddos together.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2009!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

So cute!!!!! I love that they enjoy their milk together.
Miss Annslee in her outfit...she is just adorable!!! I just love seeing pictures of Annslee..

Colleen said...

That top picture is too cute for words!

asiangard said...

LOL too funny!
Bailey loved sweet potatoes too.
Tell Annslee not to feel too bad, it took Bailey until a few months ago to say "Kai-Li" and he just turned two! He still can't say "Jasmine" and calls both Jaden and Jasmine "Jaden" lol

Keisha said...

Sweet pics!!
That Ansleee.. in his outfit..LOL!!!! where does she get all that personality!

Sharon said...

That is just absolutely adorable how they are hold each others bottles!

Stacie said...

cute...love the bottle picture

mommy24treasures said...

so darling! Your house looks like such a happy place filled with such sweetness.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I think our girls said Sissy pretty quickly. Elisabeth loves being called that. I LOVE the bottle picture...they are too precious for words.

Kristy said...

Both of those babies are so precious, you are so very blessed. How did her first day back to school go????

Love, Kristy

Tracy said...

How did the first day back to school go?

Sue said...

Love the snuggling kiddos on the couch! Hope today went well. I am sure Coby missed Annslee too!!!

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...way too cute! So love the one of Annslee sporting his outfit!

 
Site Meter