Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Coby's Baptism

Yesterday was a very special day for our family and we were so blessed to share it with our friends and family. Annslee loved having the cousins in town and we've noticed that Coby is just like his big sister and loves a full noisy house : ) We did Annslee's baptism exactly three years ago b/c it is nice having a 3 day weekend for family travelling. Annslee was 16 months old and Coby is 13 months old but other than that it really was so similar and brought back great memories of three years ago.

Here is our family of four ready to leave for church

DSC_0886

Here we were in 2006 : )

Annslee Bap family

He looked so handsome in his outfit from Viet*nam

DSC_0888

Here is Annslee by the same wall ~ gosh, she was soooo little

Annslee baptism


My sweeties together

DSC_0894


Missy sweetly took pictures during the ceremony. He loved having the water poured on his head but didn't really know what to think when everyone put their hands on him : )

IMG_1994
I think he was telling the preacher he wanted more water to play in : )

IMG_1997

Here is the whole family!!

DSC_0902

I wish I had remembered to have someone video it all because Coby talked through the whole thing! The funniest part was as the minister spoke about the importance of the children, the baptism, etc.... Coby was LOUDLY blowing rasperries and sticking his tongue out LOL

I have many more pics from the party after church and the whole weekend so stay tuned!

17 comments:

Tracy said...

He looks adorable in his little outfit. How great your whole family was able to make it in for the day. Sounds like you had a fun weekend

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Laura...these are great pictures. He is such a little runt:) I love him!

Dawn said...

Adorable!! We would like to get our son a similar outfit to be Baptized in.

Missy said...

Little loves! I am obsessed with your kids. If they come up missing, you know who's got em'. Again, thanks for inviting us for this special day. Coby was such a little ham.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

They both looks so cute all dressed for the special occasion...and the pictures are terrific!! Can't believe how much Miss A has grown!

Lisa

Sue said...

Congrats!!! What a cutie pie in the gorgeous outfit from Vietnam! I love the embroidery on it! And Ms. A looks simply beautiful in her purple ensemble!

redmaryjanes said...

What wonderful photos. I love both his and Annslee's outfits...just beautiful.

Heidi said...

So cute! I recognize that outfit!

mommy24treasures said...

ahhh such a beautiful family:)

Patricia said...

Congratulations on Coby's baptism!! How handsome he looked in that beautiful outfit! Annslee looks beautiful in her outfit as well!

Loved that you shared pics from 3 yrs ago too...wow, has Annslee grown! I'm still struck by the similarites between her & Kiara...gotta be Hubei! ;)

Shelly and Family said...

What a beautiful day! And I just love the flash-back photos...my how Annslee has grown...

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

He looks so handsome in his outfit!!! Love Annslee's purple one too!

What a great family weekend! It is so nice that everyone was able to help celebrate such a big event for such a little guy!!!!

Stacie said...

what a great day, love the outfits on both of the kids.

kitchu said...

what a special and sacred day- congratulations!! the pictures are wonderful!

a Tonggu Momma said...

What a sweet day for your family.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Love the pics of your special day. Your kiddos are adorable!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Marla said...

What a gorgeous family! I love Coby and Annslee's outfits. Glad it was a great day!

 
Site Meter