Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

The difference two months makes~

well, two months and LOTS of love, attention, yummy food and just being part of a family. We were getting ready for church on Sunday and he was standing at the window in his diaper just looking so cute I had to snap some pictures. Later I remembered one I had taken in Vietnam that was similar. Now when I look at it, it isn't similar at all. He looks like a totally different child!

12/6/2008 Saigon, Vietnam

DSC_6228

2/8/2009 HOME!

DSC_0843

I honestly have a hard time looking at some of the pictures from Vietnam. He just looks so unhealthy and sad. We are blessed beyond measure to have him home with us and he is thriving!!

24 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Wow what a difference!!! He looks so healthy and happy!!! He is just adorable!!!

Michelle R Photography said...

Wow, Laura!! What a huge difference in such a short time!! He has filled out so much, his hair has grown thicker and his skin looks healthier... AND HE LOOKS MUCH LOVED!!!

Gail said...

He's just beautiful...and yes boys can be beautiful I think. What a healthy, happy little boy!

Adele said...

Oh my, he is just so adorable. He definitely looks healthy and very loved! I know you are enjoying him so very much! You have a precious family!

Patricia said...

Wow, has it been 2 months already?!
That precious boy of yours looks soooo healthy & HAPPY!!! Every time I look at him I SMILE!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness!! That picture of Coby at home is just precious!! I noticed his hair right away and his color and his little belly :) What a precious addition!! Just looking at his sweet face makes me think I "could do it again" - some bpdy stop me!!!!

C's Mom said...

He looks just glorious!

Doug and Terrye said...

What a difference love has made :)

Terrye in FL

Anonymous said...

Truly an amazing difference. It is definitely hard to see that first picture, but the second can't help but bring a smile to one's face!

Anonymous said...

love is the perfect medicine :)

Jill said...

WOW! You are correct! The change is incredible!
Isn't it amazing what love can do????

Rydley said...

Such a short time period for such a huge transformation. Kudos to you all!

Lauren's Nana said...

Amazing what love can do:) He is so adorable!

a Tonggu Momma said...

It will get even BETTER! I still find it difficult to look back at video or photos of the Tongginator when we first arrived home. 13 pounds at a year? Pshaw! Now she's in the 50% for height on the AMERICAN charts. Your little man is just blooming (can I say that about a guy?). And he will continue to do so! Y'all are SUCH good parents.

asiangard said...

He looks so healthy now! Good job Mama!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a big difference....he is just gorgeous....and looks to be VERY HAPPY!! You are so blessed:)

Lisa

Kerry said...

Look at that belly! Lots of love will do that.

He is healthy and happy! So wonderful to see your beautiful baby boy thriving.

Hugs

Colleen said...

My goodness he looks like a healthy, happy little boy now. What a lucky family!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Some good home cooking always does the trick....especially in the South! You are all so blessed.

Cinnamon said...

He really does look so healthy and happy. It must be because he has such a great mom, dad, and big sis!

Kim said...

SOOOO amazing..
He looks sooo healthy now..
SOOO CUTE..
Have a great week..

Jennifer said...

He is thriving!!! What a difference the love of a family makes.

Jen

Heidi said...

So stinkin' adorable! Everyone thinks Sam has gained so much weight, but really it's just a couple pounds. But his face has filled out and the muscle tone makes such a difference. I know Coby will just keep getting bigger and healthier and better (hardly possible to be cuter!)

Sue said...

Simply amazing!!! What a cute little boy who is thriving with all the love his mommy, daddy and big sister give!

 
Site Meter