Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Since the new weekend is almost here

I thought I'd better finish last weekend in pics : )

The cousins arrived and as always, Annslee LOVES having a full house!

DSC_0813

Coby enjoyed lots of attention (in the bottom pic you can see him enjoying the sausage balls Gigi made~ he ate 6 of them!!)

family time

Aunt Beth got a make over with Annslee. Miss A painted her nails and Beth's all by herself

DSC_0878

Somehow Annslee convinced the boys to push her all over the house..she loved it!

DSC_0820


Now what trip South would be complete without a visit to "Coo*ter's" Yeah, the actual one from the infamous "Duke's of Haz*zard!" They toured the museum and saw all the original cars, underoos, etc... : )

DSC_0822

Annslee enjoyed the Honky Tonkin we did and of course ended up on stage. They gave all the kids a guitar pick (Annslee picked the purple one )

honky tonk


DSC_0839

Coby gave Missy his "big smile" after church on Sunday

DSC_0909

Tyler is only 7 weeks older than Coby but since he is so much bigger I don't think Coby should try and take that car from him!

DSC_0913

Coby's hair is kind of light but this pic almost makes him look like a sandy blonde ha ha

DSC_0910

Yeah, it was a good celebration!

spoils of the day

13 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOL.....look at those empty bottles....you all must have had a GREAT time:)

I talked to Missy the other night and she said it was a complete blast......and just raved about your two little cuties!!

As always, great pictures.....your family always seems to have fun no matter what you do!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

That first picture of Miss A with her boy cousins... cracks me up... she really looks like she can 'handle' both of them at the same time!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures and I'm glad everyone had a great weekend!

Michelle R Photography said...

YEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWW!!! Just had to say that with the DOH car.

I love Coby's outfit and the look Paige is giving him. That is too funny!

Missy said...

What a great time we had! Paige just saw the picture of Matthew and said, "When is he coming back anyway?" LOL! I love my Annslee and Coby!

GGAdventures said...

What fun! Love all of the pics. Annslee looks like she's always have a blast. And Coby is such a LITTLE cutie!

Tammy said...

Oh no you didn't....come to my hotel again and didn't come see me??

Heather said...

Trying to play catch-up and wow! you all have been so busy!! I cannot get over how Coby is growing! He looks amazing.

So happy you had such a wonderful weekend, your little cutie-pies are such a blessing, so much personality and so very loved.

I loved seeing Annslee when she was a baby, oooh those cheeks!

Have a great weekend!
Heather

Shelly and Family said...

What a great recap of a week/weekend of family, fun...and travels! Here's to a great week ahead!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I could just squeeze both of them...so precious.

Alyson and Ford said...

Great family pictures, too funny...

Wow, that's alot of champagne!!
Must have been a great weekend!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for FIVE Months!

Rydley said...

Of course Annslee got the boys to cater to her! She's a smart one! Glad you all had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, but, I have to admit that the FIRST one is my absolute favorite! Too funny how Annslee is happy as a clam as she has both her cousins by the neck pulling them even CLOSER...the looks on THEIR faces just completes the story!!!!

Stefan, Lizanne and Cade said...

Mark's nephews are BIG!!! WOW - i remember when they were teeny weeny! Did you drink all of that champagne??? WOOHOOOO!

 
Site Meter