Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

On Saturday night Annslee put the note she wrote to the EB and three baby carrots in her basket. I had to take a pic b/c she informed me that he would take her note and put it on his fridge : )


DSC_1369

Here is the loot...she got mostly art supplies and Coby got some too

DSC_1373

Yes, she is wearing a very patriotic dress (you never know what she'll choose to sleep in) and while Coby peered into his basket she looked and noticed he has some M & M's so she took them announcing "sorry Baby Coby too little I take these" LOL

Easter 2009

We got all dressed up for church in the outfits Annslee chose for them (I think she did great!) I really wanted a pic of them together but I loved this first one of Coby trying to escape while she grabs him

DSC_1407

Holding both his hands helped...seriously, aren't they gorgeous!!!

DSC_1409

I thought seated would work better but he wanted to get down from there too : )

DSC_1406

Annslee added a purple flower to the cross outside of church

DSC_1414

After lunch and a nap we went to my sister's house for some fun. Annslee threw the football some and yes, it was headed right at me and yes, it hit me : )

Easter 20092

The trampoline is always a hit!!

Easter 20093


DSC_1422

An egg hunt broke out and they enjoyed that too~ I love how Coby is digging through Annslee's basket ; )

Easter 20091

We forgot to do the "cousin pic" until the end of the night and they were all pretty tired but at least we got it!!

DSC_1463

I hope you all had a Blessed Easter !!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, they look so cute in their Easter outfits--so coordinated! Turquoise is their color!! Hope you had a great weekend.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

I love their outfits--Annslee looks GREAT in that color!!!

Kim said...

LOVE the Easter outfits..they are soooo CUTE..
And their baskets are toooo cute..
Have a great week..

The Byrd's Nest said...

Looks like you had a great Easter Sunday with your beautiful children Laura.

If I haven't told you lately, thank you so much for having your class pray for us.

Stacie said...

Love that color on her and he is just too cute. Lauren chose her own dress this year also, it's funny how fast they grow up and want to pick their own clothes.

Much Ado said...

Love those blue Easter outfit they are so cute. Great pics. Hope you had a great Easter! :)

Kim, Jeff, Emily and Benjamin said...

How funny about Miss A saying Coby was too little for the candy. The EB left some paper money in an egg for Benjamin and Emily quickly declared Benjamin didn't have a piggy bank so she needed to have his money. Nice try, sister!

Marla said...

Those are great shots, Laura! I LOVE their outfits, the bright colors are perfect on them.

Glad y'all had a great day!

Beth said...

Love their outfits!!! They are so cute. She did a great job picking those out. Those colors look good on both of them. Happy Easter!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love their Easter outfits! That color is one I love to dress the Tongginator in. When she lets me, of course. Happy Easter to y'all!

Pug Mama said...

ohhhhh, those matching Easter outfits - to die for!!!!

Keisha said...

Oh my!! Love the outfits!! That is her color!!! Glad you all had a Great Easter!
oh.. & I loved their Easter baskets too!!

GGAdventures said...

The picture of them holding hands is ADORABLE!! Annslee did a great job picking out their outfits.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Patricia said...

The photo of Annslee & Coby holding hands is just PERFECTLY PRECIOUS!!!! Love the outfits too!!

Sounds like you all had a great Easter!

Rydley said...

Look at those matching outfits - so cute!!! And tons of Easter loot with personalized baskets to boot! Lucky kiddos!!

Missy said...

Ummm, seriously...could they be any cuter??? I LOVE their Easter attire. That is def. their color. I still didn't feel well on Sunday and had to come home today and take a nap. :( Boo! My mom mentioned Friday night...FUN! Are you sure you're ready for it? LOL! They will have a blast! Call me this week and we'll catch up!

Colleen said...

Annslee looks so pretty in that turquoise dress (and so grown up too!). What gorgeous kids!

Happy Easter!

Steffie B. said...

The one by the door where they are holding hands.....OH.MY.WORD......it is great! They look darling together! So happy for you! ;)

Chandra said...

I'm SO behind on blogs, but Annslee looks absolutely beautiful in her blue dress! That color really suits her.

I can't believe how grown up and stunning she is looking. Of course Coby looks adorable too!

Ashley said...

I love the outfits! Coby looks like such a little man.

The Landes Family said...

Love the flower shirt. Miss Talicee got this shirt and the skirt for Easter. Looks like the kids had a great Easter.

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

As usual, great pictures! Love the 'matching' outfits! You're one lucky Mama to have two such cute kids!!!!!

Lisa said...

These photos are SO great! What cutie pies - and you are right. So funny watching the big sis try to hold onto the little sibling!

Lisa
www.mycuprunnethover.typepad.com

Michelle R Photography said...

LOVE that photo of Annslee and Coby holding hands in their Easter ensembles. CUTE!!!

Sue said...

Wow - love the Easter photos!!! Annslee's dress is so gorgeous! It is a wonderful color for her. And tooo stinkin' cute that Coby matches her! The photos are simply great -so clear and crisp. Especially the photo with the flowers. Happy Spring!

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the three pictures with Annslee and Coby... holding hands. Beautiful Easter outfits! They are adorable.


Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months!

 
Site Meter