

Come on admit it, he is pretty isn't he : )

Daddy look..I have a remote in my hand...feel better?

OK..enough of this girly stuff...here is a look I like !!

I know..he is will kill me for this some day but I couldn't resist posting. He just looks so stinking cute all the time. Seriously, he has the best smile and belly laugh! He is soooo easy to photograph and you know I am excited about that : )
*these pics were taken on several different days but I swear he does wear a shirt sometimes*






28 comments:
Oh my GOSH is he CUTE!!!! Hats, headbands or not...that child is the SWEETEST & can make anyone SMILE big!!
ADORABLE!!! I can only imagine the fun he & Annslee will continue to have as Coby gets older!
My niece use to dress her little brother in her dress up clothes ALL the time..he even had a certain princess dress he liked the most....trust me...when he gets to be about 3 yrs old, it is INSTANTLY not cool, LOL
Definitely a cutie pie... And definitely you'll get some grief for this in his teenage years.
He makes a beautiful girl : ) LOL! What a good sport! He is such an angel.
These pics are too funny. Save them, so when he is being an awful teenager you can pull them out!
Hahaha, these made me chuckle. What a pretty boy! These are going to be classic for his senior year slideshow. :)
THose are so cute!! He makes a beautiful little sister. LOL!
hee hee so cute!!!!
Ha! Love it! That is just adorable!!
He is too stink'n cute!!!!
You're one lucky Mama - times 2!
Well, he would make a darling little girl if he weren't such a BOY! I just think it's so sweet that your kids play so well together, regardless if Coby ends up modeling hair accessories. I could just squeeze them both!
He is darling...as a girl..as a boy....he is just so stinkin cute!! I love his pearly whites!
Oh how cute! Fun photos!
Oh my...so darling!!! And hey...you may be able to use these pictures for leverage someday when he won't clean his room or something...you just never know when they might come in handy!!!
:-)
So cute and he does have the best smile. :)
Oh my gosh....he is the cutest!!! I love him in the hat....adorable:)
Lisa
He is going to love these pictures when he gets older and I'm sure Annslee will be happy to remind him of this time! :)
For a minute there I thought you might be getting a baby sister...lol
Bailey likes to do the same thing, but we call him "Little girl" when he does it, I have to say though, Bailey would make a very homely little girl! ;)
I have a photo of Benjamin wearing Emily's princess crown. I figure there's no harm done...at least she is SHARING her toys (which she has a problem with most of the time). Darling photos!
But he is just so darn cute!!!!
Love, Kristy
Okay - I did not recognize him in that hat! Too funny!
He is pretty. We have very similar pictures of James and he was just beautiful. LOL
*L* He IS pretty! And Handsome and gorgeous. Love his smile.
Hey we are hoping to head your way next month, read my blog for more info! We REALLY want to meet you guys!
He is so cute as a boy or a baby sister:).
I absolutely love his smile!!!
Now that is pretty funny stuff!! He is adorable as a girl. :-)
Oh how sweet!!! He makes a very cute little sister!!! :)
he is just so stinking cute....and so is Annslee...I so love your children!
Hair accessories can truly make the man! :)
Terrye in FL
Post a Comment