Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer is BUSY!

I have so many pics and just can't keep up : )

The other day we were walking into Kro*ger and a local radio station was set up and she saw this movie on the table (I have no idea what it was for) and Annslee announced "I love dat movie" even though she has never seen it. One of the DJs stood up and handed it to her and she cheered!! We then walked in where she got a balloon and a cookie...we are told "how can you say no to that face" ha ha..we do it all the time! Oh, yeah, almost forgot that she announced "I LOVE PIZZA" to a family at our community pool and they gave her two pieces from the one they had delivered!! What can we get her to ask for next???


DSC_7067

Mia came over (with her mommy and daddy) to play and Annslee ran outside to greet her while Coby waited inside.

DSC_6951

Our two Princesses!!

DSC_6953

Then it was time to play in the sprinkler

untitled

Our neighborhood block party was lots of fun...not many pics b/c chasing Coby always takes up our time : )Annslee did play with Wendi and helped Coby see the firetruck.

random stuff

Miss A loved the scooter she "borrowed"

DSC_7084

We had a playdate with Tyler and loved playing in the pool together.

tyler pool1


Annslee did the classic Prin*gles duck face for us : )

DSC_7005

Coby tried to break into the ladies room

DSC_7003

In case you didn't know...a paintbrush can provide lots of entertainment at the pool

tyler pool2

OK...almost caught up...playdate with Aiden on Monday and today's with Amelia and Jack to go...oh, and we have one in the morning....

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Great post, love all the pictures. Maybe you should take her to the jewelry store and see what they will give her!!

Beth said...

Love those braids! Too cute!!

Kate said...

I agree, her braids are adorable!

Love the Pringles Duck!

Colleen said...

I love that picture of Annslee on the scooter with her braids. She looks like such a little girl now!

GGAdventures said...

Lovin' the braids! Busy busy! I love summer! They look like they are having a blast!

Anonymous said...

Love her braids and Coby's big tummy!

Donna said...

I'm with Courtney! "I love diamonds!"

Sweet pics. The Pringle Duck one totally cracked me up!

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Laurie said...

I could NEVER say no to that face, or the personality that accompanies it!! She's hysterical and too precious for words. Your kids are getting so big so fast. Coby is absolutely adorable.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't think I could say no to that Pringles duck face. Seriously.

 
Site Meter