Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanks Emerson!!!

Our friends just traveled to China to bring home their daughter Emerson and while there they picked up a few goodies for Annslee and Coby. The package arrived while we were outside playing and Annslee didn't even go inside to open it : )

Anna Marie helped her with the box

DSC_2343

She had to show me the size in this one (it was 80)

Party1

She got a beautiful pearl and cloisonne bracelet

DSC_2347

Annslee thought the hat for Coby was pretty funny

DSC_2350


Coby woke up from his nap and got his turn with his hat

DSC_2367

He was intrigued with the yarn "rat tail"

Party2

When we were in China we got a jade animal for each of our Zodiac years and tried to find a jade pig for Coby in Vietnam. Well, let's just say in Vietnam they are very proud of their jade (aka it is overpriced) so we didn't get one. I was thrilled that Tamara found one for Coby at the same place we got ours on Shaiman Island when we were there : )

DSC_2359

Thanks again for all the gifts. We can't wait to meet Emerson!!

12 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What beautiful gifts : )

Anonymous said...

Cool presents! Love the jade animals.

redmaryjanes said...

I saw that same hat on the island...very cute!

Beth said...

Love that shirt!! I've said forever that I'd like to get a shirt like for Katie, but didn't know they actually made them!!

jennifer said...

I have been trying to catch up a little bit. Looks like you're having a great summer. Annslee and Coby are absolutely adorable.

Colleen said...

I love the "made in China" shirt. Annslee is looking so pretty. And Coby is a riot in his hat!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I LURVE the jade animals... especially since I get to be a tiger, but the husband is a rooster.

PandaMom said...

So cute!! I just HAVE to have the red shirt with "Made in China"!! ; )

Courtney said...

Great gifts. I love the t-shirt!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! I love the jade animals!!!

Jen

Doug and Terrye said...

What beautiful Chinese treasures!!! And the gifts in the box were pretty special too ;)

Sue said...

Wow - how awesome!!! That is really great that you were able to get the jade pig. Very sweet of your friends! (and the hat photos are too cute!)

 
Site Meter