Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Football season at last!!

Today is gameday and we were so excited!!! Annslee found a dress to wear and poor Coby didn't really get in the action (we went out tonight and bought him a jersey so no worries)

DSC_2934

For fun here she is at the White Sw*an in China in November 2005

2207_48493_1132407015971


Hope you all enjoyed the first weekend of college ball!!!

9 comments:

Susan said...

So cute! I know you guys just love when football season rolls around. I always enjoy seeing all of Annslee's "spirit" photos, and now Coby can join in on the fun!

comingaroundagain said...

Cutest little buns! ;-)
Cutest Vol fans!

Briana's Mom said...

Are you Tennessee fans? I couldn't tell. ;) We are Notre Dame fans in this house. My hubby was so happy when College Gameday started yesterday morning!

Keisha said...

Orange is her color!!

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

LOVE it!!!

Doug and Terrye said...

Seriously?!? You're a Vol? Oh well, I guess I love y'all anyway! (go gators...said in a whispery voice) :)

Marla said...

Such cuteness!!!

Colleen said...

Annslee looks adorable in that little dress (although, I'll admit I don't get the football thing).

Sue said...

Tooo cute!!! Hope you all enjoy a fun season! They definitely look great in orange!

 
Site Meter