Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 08, 2009

P~ P~ P

P is for Party~

We went to a friend's birthday party and had a great time! Coby actually sat still for a facepainting but then messed up the "stitches" on his football. Annslee opted for her hand this time.

pumpkin patch

Annslee with Kaleigh (the birthday girl's sister) one of her BFFs from school

DSC_3073

LOVE that she is giving herself bunny ears too

pumpkin patch1

P is for Pumkin Patch~

Annslee has waited for weeks for the little pumpkin stand down the road to open. Just like last year she would say "open yet" each time we drove by. Well, last Friday it finally was!! Kitty Cat is the lovie of choice these days so she had to come along : )

DSC_3092

She is my brave girl and always has been. At two she did the haunted house at the Zoo so I had to ask her to pose like this LOL

DSC_3095

Coby however is a total scaredy cat so it was a good thing he was safely in daddy's arms as he got his first glimpse of Hallo*ween goblins

DSC_3098

Seriously, what is all this and WHY are we here???

DSC_3100

Annslee was thrilled to get some baby pumpkins and came home to paint them.

DSC_3103

I LOVE October!!! The next three months are sooo much fun. It was close to 80 degrees today but I am still trying to stay in the fall mood : )

Oh, and the third P is for Pee Pee on the Potty which is what Coby did yesterday! He has been indicating when he has to go and he finally did it on the potty. I doubt it really means much but he and Annslee had a great time dancing and celebrating his success : )

10 comments:

Missy said...

Look at those sweet babies!!! They are getting WAAAYYY too big and are as cute as buttons. Miss you guys!

a Tonggu Momma said...

LOVE her skeleton pirate face! And the Tongginator was scared, too, every October for three years running. It started to get better (a little bit) last year.

Heidi said...

OMG!!! Sam talks about the potty a lot but has yet to really do anything. I thought it was too early, but maybe I should start moving on it. It'd be nice not to have two in diapers!

I think I missed a message from you a few weeks back. We were in the middle of our move and just now getting settled.

Stacie said...

looks like they had a great time, love Coby's face at the pumpkin patch.

Lindy D. said...

Coby looks like he's seen a ghost! I love Annslee's sweet face as she paints her pumpkin. What a fun fall day.

Lauren's Nana said...

They are both too cute! Coby is not as brave as Annslee for sure, I love his little face though, he is not sure why he is there at all.
Annslee's expressions have always made me smile:).

The Byrd's Nest said...

I miss pumpkins and pumpkin patches and leaves turning different colors and falling off of the trees:( Thank you for sharing all of these pictures...I can almost smell fall;)

Kristy said...

Such a great post!! Could they be any cuter!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

TanyaLea said...

Oh, BE STILL MY HEART!! I have thoroughly been enjoying perusing through your blog. Your children could not be any cuter! Your daughter is a hoot and her personality just glows through in her photos, and your little man is such a little hunny... those eyes and those lips...oh so kissable! :)

I'm looking forward to following along and seeing more of your family in the future!!

Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya

EV Charger Installation Charleston said...

Nice blog yyou have

 
Site Meter